Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: MAYNARD banned me

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Admins aren't allowed to perma ban, understand? lol
    i giggled.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Acer let me spell it out for you. you're a fucking goof, and no 1 likes you. no 1 on the forums buys your act just as no 1 on the WCS server does. the next time you fuck around its a perma ban, understand? and don't reply trying 2 argue this, it's a simple fact you're nothing but a shit disturber that every 1 hates and would be more then happy 2 see you gone for good. so tread lightly bud, cause you pull shit like you did the other night 1 more time and you're gone for good. you're bannd for the weekend and that's not going 2 change. take care.

I'm done with this thread, and the moron who started it.
    You can't do that, Maynard.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Acer let me spell it out for you. you're a fucking goof, and no 1 likes you. no 1 on the forums buys your act just as no 1 on the WCS server does. the next time you fuck around its a perma ban, understand? and don't reply trying 2 argue this, it's a simple fact you're nothing but a shit disturber that every 1 hates and would be more then happy 2 see you gone for good. so tread lightly bud, cause you pull shit like you did the other night 1 more time and you're gone for good. you're bannd for the weekend and that's not going 2 change. take care.

I'm done with this thread, and the moron who started it.
    i say you should just mute him, and if he tries to rejoin just kick, but if he keeps doing it just ban him for 1 hour
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

its called a fucking edit use it fss

What's fss ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    What's fss ?
    For fuck's sake.

Then shouldn't it be FFS and not FSS?

8. Default

Mic spamming is against the rules Acer. To a degree it's alright, but at times it isn't tolerable.

Maynard, muting is a much simpler solution. If he rejoins to avoid the mute, then you can ban him.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

now his :j: however the fuck you spell it is now banned for 7 days for going around his first 2 day ban. Fucking dumbass.

10. Default

ok now i got banned again for some faggot called Draaken told recoil to ban me
    yo i swear you guys are mad fucked up
    and fucking racist pricks