Thread: MAYNARD banned me

1. Default MAYNARD banned me

hello IBIS/Zero/ and gaming community
    my name is ACER aka [:j:] aka ACER[:j:]
    i am 18 years old with an accent
    i feel really discriminated by all players everytime i talk
    well maynard<ibis.a> permanetly banned me because

1. my natural accent
    2. someone told him to ban me (prolly close friend)
    3. racist

i do admit to all i do talk alot on the mic, after everykill, i do say something

i got banned and didnt not:

1. break server rules
    2. hack
    3. be racist
    4. discriminate

so idk why im banned, is it because my accent?
    i cant change my accent because you want me to i was born that way

maynard<ibis.a> p.banned me because i talk on the mic
    the last thing he told me before he banned me was
    " her ACER guess what..." and BOOM in banned

idk why you guys got admin who admin abuse...
    all i got to say is ive been playing on this server for like 3-5 months i really like it and im banned for talking on mic

i would like to get unbanned, i didnot break server rules

thank you,
    ACER/[:j:]/ACER[:j:]

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ACER View Post
    hello IBIS/Zero/ and gaming community
    my name is ACER aka [:j:] aka ACER[:j:]
    i am 18 years old with an accent
    i feel really discriminated by all players everytime i talk
    well maynard<ibis.a> permanetly banned me because

1. my natural accent
    2. someone told him to ban me (prolly close friend)
    3. racist

i do admit to all i do talk alot on the mic, after everykill, i do say something

i got banned and didnt not:

1. break server rules
    2. hack
    3. be racist
    4. discriminate

so idk why im banned, is it because my accent?
    i cant change my accent because you want me to i was born that way

maynard<ibis.a> p.banned me because i talk on the mic
    the last thing he told me before he banned me was
    " her ACER guess what..." and BOOM in banned

idk why you guys got admin who admin abuse...
    all i got to say is ive been playing on this server for like 3-5 months i really like it and im banned for talking on mic

i would like to get unbanned, i didnot break server rules

thank you,
    ACER/[:j:]/ACER[:j:]
    Well we have to see maynard to reply to his side of the story he can't permaban or ban unless he froze you then kicked you and if you did it constantly when he warned you then he can place a ban
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

i apologized and i thought it was all good
    and just when i told him ima leave he banned me

idk... what rules have i broken?

4. Default

Lmfao. you were issued a 2 day ban for constantly mic spamming. you scream into the mic on a quite frequent basis, and you were yelling into the mic about how big your dick is, and how you're going 2 force every 1 to see it. you orignally played under the name "acer" and you changed your name back then when you pissed half the server off, and here we go again, you're pissing every 1 off. like I said. you mic spam constantly, you claim that your indian accent is your real accent but every 1 has heard you talk in a normal voice as well as your australian accent many many times.. regardless though, ive never heard any 1 be racist 2 you over the accent you pretend you have. ive seen them laugh when you sometimes freak out over something, but ive never once seen any racist remark made towards you.

the end result is, no 1 likes you, and all you do is mic spam. you're always saying shit on the mic that's 100% pointless and has 0 relevance 2 anything going on in the game.

and you do realize right after I bannd you, EVERY 1 who was on, and the server was full started cheering and giving me grats for doing my job as an admin, and removing someone who was upsetting and pissing off the entire server. there's a reasons you have 0 friends on the server, and you've been around for 3 months. do the math acer. you've been bannd for 2 days. hopefully not playing and spamming this weekend will teach you the value of not spamming and making every 1 hate you at every turn in life.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    EVERY 1 who was on, and the server was full started cheering and giving me grats for doing my job as an admin, and removing someone who was upsetting and pissing off the entire server

I've never even seen or heard this guy!

6. Default

I would just like to point out, in this pointless thread, that I am a DUMBASS when it comes to girls!

Complete DUMBASS. Looking back to college... and earlier days...

There I said it. And things I should have and shouldn't have done in earlier days. If only I could turn back time.........

Now I am drinking heavily trying to forget what a dumbass I really am..........

7. Default

i apologized and i thought it was all good
    and just when i told him ima leave he banned me

idk... what rules have i broken?
    oh this guy i had to ban him a day in GG and a week in ZM or a day all i know i had to ban him for saying would you suck my dick if it was big etc...
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

first of all you werent there to witness me saying that maynard
    second, im not mic spamming i talk after every death as everyone does, so treat me with equal respect
    third, i dont give a "fuck" who likes me or not
    fourth, my name is ACER or [:j:] ever since i started to play on a FPS multiplayer online game so dont tell me i switched my name...
    i could show you i have a spray with my name as ACER[:j:] and i made the design years and years back
    fifth, why dont you ban other ppl who talk constantly? its not considered mic spamming everytime i talk
    sixth its admin abuse if you favor other players in banning me without you witnessing it on prior date

soo that concludes admin abuse...
    there is not demo/ or anything of me is there?
    so whats that? ADMIN ABUSE

i have nothing against you, but your doing the wrong thing in bannin me
    u cant favor the rest, u have to have a legitement reason to, not bcuz ur friend cried to you to ban me, thats not how it works...

9. Default

& i also havent recieved a "warning"
    isnt that what an admin is suppose to do?

10. Default

first of all you werent there to witness me saying that maynard
    second, im not mic spamming i talk after every death as everyone does, so treat me with equal respect
    third, i dont give a "fuck" who likes me or not
    fourth, my name is ACER or [:j:] ever since i started to play on a FPS multiplayer online game so dont tell me i switched my name...
    i could show you i have a spray with my name as ACER[:j:] and i made the design years and years back
    fifth, why dont you ban other ppl who talk constantly? its not considered mic spamming everytime i talk
    sixth its admin abuse if you favor other players in banning me without you witnessing it on prior date

soo that concludes admin abuse...
    there is not demo/ or anything of me is there?
    so whats that? ADMIN ABUSE

i have nothing against you, but your doing the wrong thing in bannin me
    u cant favor the rest, u have to have a legitement reason to, not bcuz ur friend cried to you to ban me, thats not how it works...
    I find it quite amusing that when you (acer) first posted you tried to make it seem like you were a foreign person and knew little english. but than after maynard posted why he banned you, you now know perfect english.

all I have to say is you deserved the ban and your lucky it was only for 2 days. now stop acting like an idiot.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-