Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Intervention for Walter

You know it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Stop being a whore Res.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    He probably took the pics while IN the shower.
    Fucked up!

Walter, stop taking life so seriously. You're gonna die young if you keep it up. When you learn to stop putting women on such a high pedestal, you'll be a better man for it. Keep drinking, just not by yourself, you homo.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Yeah, you know that the more you obsess about women, the less likely you are to find one that will actually stick around... You gotta take the middle road.

You do need to relax Walter, take it easy from the bottle too, it's not the 1800's, there's other things to drink besides water, horse piss and booze. No one wants a drunk anymore and while there's better then the love of a good woman ( except for Loka, you just want to bang her once and then sneak out the window before she wakes up) , there's other things to pre-occupy your time with. Since you didn't get into the Marines maybe you could try the French Foreign Legion, I think you'll do well.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    French Foreign Legion
    I lol'd... xD

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

yeah Walter start thinking for yourself instead of letting the booze think for you. All it does is bring past memories of stupid shit u have done. And stop trying so hard with ladies. Just be a fun guy and ladies will come to u. Don't automatically hit on every vagina you see or hear. Girls do like a guy that's hard to get not needy.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    yeah Walter start thinking for yourself instead of letting the booze think for you. All it does is bring past memories of stupid shit u have done. And stop trying so hard with ladies. Just be a fun guy and ladies will come to u. Don't automatically hit on every vagina you see or hear. Girls do like a guy that's hard to get not needy.
    yea, i agree. i think that you try to hit on girls way too much. and thats pretty bad because this is online. i hope you dont do that in real life because its a turn off for girls. just dont be over the top and dont try to be a ladies man; just be yourself, take it easy, and lay off the booze a little bit. no offence intended walter

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

My offence was intended Walter.

9. Default

Come to think of it.. Walter didn't seem to remember a few of the things that originally got me annoyed with him. Perhaps he was drunk then?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

I don't actually hit on a lot of girls online, contrary to popular opinion. I need a break this game, and this is the season for depression... so is Christmas...

Before the Marines (which is still happening) I have some courses planned in college for electrical technician. Other times I'm doing odd jobs, or being bored... sorry if I unintentionally brought my problems into the cybersphere.

And thank you Mallissin for making this a new thread (something I DIDN'T want).

There are happy drunks, quiet drunks, and violent drunks. I guess I'm a mix of the first two, so it's not that bad.