Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse: fLoSs

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    And you guys were just PMing about it in whispers? He could of NOT ignored me and just asked.
    Yes this is true, is this thread about him ignoring you or that tag?

The fact he chose to ignore you seems to be the issue to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Thanks Tommy, The problem is that not all of us got that email . Long standing admins have not received it. (not sure when it started)
    I got it in february...

BTW thank you tommy
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Yes this is true, is this thread about him ignoring you or that tag?

The fact he chose to ignore you seems to be the issue to me.
    No, that opinion is just childish because you know of no other way to respond to my statement. GG though. Don't post unless it has a point please.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I got it in february...

BTW thank you tommy
    Mmmk both floss and I are 18months +.. I am checking my bank account for when I first started paying admin...

Mmmk both floss and I are 18months +.. I am checking my bank account for when I first started paying admin...
    Who cares when you first started paying for admin. Regardless of when you got it, every ADMIN must wear the tag. End of story. I was with Ibis over 2.5 years ago and I still remember that rule from then. People who didn't wear the tag were highly frowned upon and told to wear their tags at all times. Nothing has changed but the severity of this "rule". Admin either need to wear the tag or not be an admin. Simple.

I got mine back in November of last year when Zero gave me a month free for sucking his....uh helping with some problems he had.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Who cares when you first started paying for admin. Regardless of when you got it, every ADMIN must wear the tag. End of story.
    What is being discussed at this point is that the email was not always there, anywho I have shit to do so I will bid you a due.

8. Default

Normally I think it's an auto-email after 36 hours waiting ... as if the zero bah enabled before you just get it!
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

9. Default

all i have to say it FLOSS WEAR THE TAG BOTTOM FREAKING LINE
    i don't believe your shit unless Zero says oh yea he doesn't have to, for now i say you are admin abusing =O
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    all i have to say it FLOSS WEAR THE TAG BOTTOM FREAKING LINE
    i don't believe your shit unless Zero says oh yea he doesn't have to, for now i say you are admin abusing =O
    I agree

Floss
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers