Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Admin Abuse: fLoSs

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    My statement clearly states the reason I did what I did (aka ghost), if you would of read my whole post you wouldn't of had to post what you just did. Don't pull the whole AFTER you called me out on something I did on purpose I then told you about your tag. I started telling you about my tag right after you changed cash reserves....then again after you said "Tragedy you ghost again and I will ban you". <---yes you said my name so don't act like you "didn't know who it was".

Just add your tag, simple as that.
    LOOOL now you are lieing. I never said your name over the mic, or threatend you directly with a ban. I said who ever was ghosting, was going to get ban. I didn't call out anyone specific. And if someone was ghosting and you didn't do anything about it, then your not doing your job correctly.

Stupid "Rookie".
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    LOOOL now you are lieing. I never said your name over the mic, or threatend you directly with a ban. I said who ever was ghosting, was going to get ban. I didn't call out anyone specific. And if someone was ghosting and you didn't do anything about it, then your not doing your job correctly.

Stupid "Rookie".
    For the record, Tragedy is a former clan member.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2150

Just thought you should know he is legit.

3. Default

Tragedy is a cool guy.

THE HOLY SH**T! is a cool guy. I can say more. Me and him go back to early Summer '08, and I would never go against him. Even though we don't often talk through STEAM, there have been moments where he has held up as one of the few truly trustworthy friends that I have come across during my time on STEAM.

Both of you are good guys.

Can you two find a way to resolve any discrepancies and end this war?

Thank you.

Stupid "Rookie".
    lol...rookie. unlike 50%+ of admins on here I am not ban-hammer happy and I am not going to instapunish someone for doing something. especially when it didn't bother anyone else and it was pretty funny the way he was doing it. instead I just helped our team out as well so we were "even".

If all admins were banhammer happy our servers wouldn't be near as full.

time for work. kthxbai

5. Default

loool Tragedy there's a flaw with your story.

I was giving me cash, because i fill my cash reserves. that's correct.
    Goddamnit Bradley! I told you it's not cool to only give yourself or you and Alfa cash!

If you're going to execute the cash command, give it to everyone! Fair playing field that way, you twat!

GOSH!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

If you are giving people orders as an admin you need to have the tag on so that they know you really are an admin. People can not be punished for not obeying or respecting and admin that does not have their tag on.