Thread: 24/7 Fireworks in GG Server...How to stop?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 24/7 Fireworks in GG Server...How to stop?

A lot of players are leaving and complaining about excessive lag due to the fireworks being active 24/7 during GG matches...how do we get this to turn off?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    A lot of players are leaving and complaining about excessive lag due to the fireworks being active 24/7 during GG matches...how do we get this to turn off?
    you can't Zero installed this mod, i hate it as well i get lag then i rage.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Zero's out of touch with the players today, we want simple , fun and effective gameplay, not all this pretty shit.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Zero's out of touch with the players today, we want simple , fun and effective gameplay, not all this pretty shit.
    Amen brother!

5. Default

It is supposed to occur only at the end of the map. It has now been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It is supposed to occur only at the end of the map. It has now been removed.
    I love you.

And yes, it's sweet at the end of the map but it's been glitched out all day. Thanks bud.

7. Default

damn that shits here for good? it messes me up because i cant hear the footsteps!

kidding. but it is really annoying though.. i hope it isnt permanent.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

The fireworks at the end when someone wins is fine. But having them constantly on is annoying as hell.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaga View Post
    The fireworks at the end when someone wins is fine. But having them constantly on is annoying as hell.
    I agree... I cant stand them. Zero neat idea but its just not working. Can you please remove the fireworks?