Thread: Firefox: Download Day!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Arrow Firefox: Download Day!

The official date for the launch of Firefox 3 is June 17, 2008.

Help set a world record for downloads in 24 hours! Show your support for the program that changed the way we use the internet by following the link below and downloading firefox 3 on the 17th

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord

With more than 15,000 improvements, Firefox 3 is faster, safer and smarter than before.
    With features like built-in spell checking, session restore and full zoom, Firefox 3 makes it possible to work faster and more efficiently on the Web.
    Your taste and needs set you apart from the rest. With Firefox 3 you can choose from over 5,000 add-ons that help you customize your browsing experience.
    Last edited by ZERO; 06-12-2008 at 04:28 PM.

2. Default

Did You take out stocks in this?

3. Default

No, just as a web developer I really like firefox because it just plain works. Unlike IE which creates so many problems firefox just does what I told it to. FYI when I code I make things work in firefox and then in IE. Version 3 is supposed to be a lot better and even faster and I like fast. Also there is new html support so a new browser version opens up new possibilities for the way web apps are programed.

4. Default

I'm down, i use FF exclusively at home and at work.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No, just as a web developer I really like firefox because it just plain works. Unlike IE which creates so many problems firefox just does what I told it to. FYI when I code I make things work in firefox and then in IE. Version 3 is supposed to be a lot better and even faster and I like fast. Also there is new html support so a new browser version opens up new possibilities for the way web apps are programed.
    sounds greats, I 'll try it!

6. Default

Firefox is a billion times better then IE. I am down for this. All you had to do is say it

7. Default

Thanks for the link Zero, i pledged and will get to it. If this thread dies before the 17th lets restart it so that we all remember. I know i probably wont.
    -MBP