Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What did you do for All Hallows' Eve?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    So do kids just not go trick-or-treating anymore, or do we live in the wrong neighborhoods? Maybe it's a dying trend.
    Let see I threw my little nephew a halloween party, cleaned my house, cleaned out my tahoe, handed out tons of candy to the neighborhood kids and am now getting ready to go bar hopping as an asian tourist, a FOB if you wanna call it that lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

lets see..
    jackolantern jubilee with the girl. its a cool little haloween festival our town holds every year. had a nice philly cheese steak so that was good.
    afterwards we headed over to the mall. i grabbed some curly fries from the athens gyro with the special seasoning on top. that was also good. we shopped around and headed back home.
    at the house we watched movies while passing out candy to the handful of trick or treaters.
    and now after eating an ass of candy i am in a hyperglycemic state and feel extremely tired.. im kind of loopy right now so yeah.. my ass is getting in bed in a few..
    anyways it was a fun day and a pretty chill night.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Eh just went out, got some pizza, hung out with my nephew and played CoD4 with him, hung out with my sister , finally got to play some ZM tonight and waiting to find out if I have a date tonight, if not I'm tired and ready to crash.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Eh just went out, got some pizza, hung out with my nephew and played CoD4 with him, hung out with my sister , finally got to play some ZM tonight and waiting to find out if I have a date tonight, if not I'm tired and ready to crash.
    dude even your own mom won't date you!!!

ha I win!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Good, I wish you'd come take her away to live with you.

I went to two movie stores to try and find Ice Age 3...no luck; fucking kids.

Crazed and depressed I drove home *tear*...decided to troll the forums a bit, then rented The Proposal in HD. Good movie.

The girl was upset that I didn't want to go trick or treating but I'm fucking 22 years old now; last year was cool (wasted) but this year...nah.

Just another day really, nothing special.

Stop letting Walter set you up with the girls he knows and you wouldn't have a 14 yr old bitchin to go trick r treating.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Stop letting Walter set you up with the girls he knows and you wouldn't have a 14 yr old bitchin to go trick r treating.

And Tragedy, that's exactly how I feel! 22 years old! Too old... it would be ridiculous... the neighbors would throw pumpkin pies at us...

9. Default

wow u guys actually have fun and do something for halloween.
    I just stayed at home and chat and found one one girl likes me LOL and i play zm and holy sonic just keeps slapping people down to 1 hp but that was fun. my dad just give out the candies out, but within 30 minute out of candies and we bought like 5 pack of candies from costco, so we have to put a sign on the door "sorry no more candies left =("

sorry for my bad english =(
    Last edited by ninja; 11-01-2009 at 12:13 AM.

10. Default

Wait.. It was Halloween?..

So that's why we have 3 bags of candy... No one even came..
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-01-2009 at 01:19 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.