Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What did you do for All Hallows' Eve?

1. Default

I tired to avoid thinking, but starting tomorrow it is going to be a big week. I got a lot of different stuff to do and luckily extra time to get it done this week. Once these things are knocked out I can focus on getting my mind back on track. Expect server updates over the next 7 days.

2. Default

Well on friday i had a party kinda like an early h@lloween party with a bunch of friends then tonight had another H@lloween party

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Wait.. It was Halloween?..

So that's why we have 3 bags of candy... No one even came..

Well speaking as your friend James, when the children see a 17 yr old guy dressing up like a girl with wolf ears and a tail.....well that can pretty much scare anyone away.

well i didnt have any trrick or treaters because i live in the heart of a UofM campus BUT i did see one .....

and i will fore ever be disturbed for the rest of my life =/
    she was a 12 year old britany spears school girl.. like she had to have been no more then 13
    the little half pint

any ways... my street all ended up out side from all there individual partys and then we all like had a huge ass holloween block party everyone drunk as fuck ordering like 21362627 pizzas

5. Default

Lets see my family threw a small party, and had a cake and Ice cream and a few presents

We had a fair amount of trick-or-treaters but rained most of the time, so we were giving who ever showed up shit loads of candy. Lol Father was yelling not to give out all the damn Chocolate.

After that I drove out to my buddys house about 50 -60 mile out since he was throwing a party, and I haven't seen his ass in month, everything else was a blur, All I remember is getting in my bed at 8am this morning. ..................

6. Default

I got all of you guys beat.

I went up to Vlad Tepes (The dude Bram Stoker based Dracula off of) Castle (His real one where he killed a shit ton of people and died there by a mob.) A whole bunch of us chilled with Jack Daniels and a bon fire. No ghosts though which pissed us off.

7. Default

Wow so many good stories... my halloween was shitty.

It started with my girlfriend dropping her phone and breaking it. it still works in the sense of recieving calls, but the screens are just black. so that was the beginning to a horrible weekend.

I went to my girlfriends house with about 7 other people and we all got drunk as fuck. It was a good time until these 2 guys started acting really drunk and were being general fucktards. We put up with them for about an hour then kicked them out. I decided it would be fun if i got even more drunk, so i had like 3 more shots of some crappy vodka and then ended up puking twice (thank god in the toilet...) Oh and the toilet didnt flush... so i got called home and since i live 2 doors down from my gf, my parents watched me stumble home and they flipped out so im now grounded (gay.) and have to 'regain' their trust.

I woke up this morning to a massive headache and my girlfriend woke up to find out that one of the fucktards that were over clogged the toilet, and found a way to flush it and it overflowed leaving her washroom under an inch of puke water. My dad woke up to find that his truck was broken into and that his wallet was stolen along with his expensive glasses.

So now im in even more trouble because my dad thinks its one of my friends that stole it... About 20 minutes ago, my girlfriend got kicked out of her house once again because her mom knocked her laptop off my gf's lap and then my gf pushed her in retaliation... fucking gay. she cant go to her dads house either because he said he isnt getting involved in the fight again.

This weekend was fucked. End of story. Hope you enjoyed my horrible weekend.
    Fear is a Liar.

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Wow so many good stories... my halloween was shitty.

It started with my girlfriend dropping her phone and breaking it. it still works in the sense of recieving calls, but the screens are just black. so that was the beginning to a horrible weekend.

I went to my girlfriends house with about 7 other people and we all got drunk as fuck. It was a good time until these 2 guys started acting really drunk and were being general fucktards. We put up with them for about an hour then kicked them out. I decided it would be fun if i got even more drunk, so i had like 3 more shots of some crappy vodka and then ended up puking twice (thank god in the toilet...) Oh and the toilet didnt flush... so i got called home and since i live 2 doors down from my gf, my parents watched me stumble home and they flipped out so im now grounded (gay.) and have to 'regain' their trust.

I woke up this morning to a massive headache and my girlfriend woke up to find out that one of the fucktards that were over clogged the toilet, and found a way to flush it and it overflowed leaving her washroom under an inch of puke water. My dad woke up to find that his truck was broken into and that his wallet was stolen along with his expensive glasses.

So now im in even more trouble because my dad thinks its one of my friends that stole it... About 20 minutes ago, my girlfriend got kicked out of her house once again because her mom knocked her laptop off my gf's lap and then my gf pushed her in retaliation... fucking gay. she cant go to her dads house either because he said he isnt getting involved in the fight again.

This weekend was fucked. End of story. Hope you enjoyed my horrible weekend.

Damn, living in Mexico is tough as fuck.

9. Default

I had a shitty one too.

5 or 6 kids in total, 2 separate groups.

My friend blew me off for what I'm assuming is sex with his girlfriend, but what ever.

Trick or Treating is dead.

No offense Res but I'd choose nailing a girl over hanging out with you anyday. Is our friendship over ? =(
    Last edited by EVL_Ripper; 11-01-2009 at 04:03 PM.