Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What did you do for All Hallows' Eve?

1. Default

EVL_Ripper has a strong case...

2. Default

After he game, I drove back to NYC with my friends and we partied it up at a club called Down the Hatch on 6th Ave and whatever. Then I woke up this morning and couldnt find my car. Just got back form work about 1 hour ago and took my harley out and found it just around the corner form my house.........

Last time I do shots of jager bombs........ fml
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Ripper, why would I be in a costume when I didn't even know it was Halloween?

Oh, but.. I did get a puppy the day before Halloween, if that counts.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

The night before Halloween I decided to Clean the kitchen the next day. I plan on doing homework and never did. I washed some clothes, I didnt eat much that day, or the day before... I lose track of days too easily. But I did what I normally do on the night before halloween.

Now were at Halloween, I woke up at 10 am. I got up ate breakfast and normal morning stuff. I was cleaning up the kitchen, until like 4pm. Then me and my dad went to sam's club. Got food and candy(candy for the trick or treaters that didnt come) got home. We made home frys and chicken in the deep fryer. Watch Hallowman 2 as we waited for trcik or treaters none came. The movie ended, I chatted online with friend for the rest of the night. Yup exciting holiday
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

5. Default

Don't remember a damn thing about Halloween weekend. Apparently i stole a bike and left it in some random persons dorm? And somehow have bruised knuckles also.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Don't remember a damn thing about Halloween weekend. Apparently i stole a bike and left it in some random persons dorm? And somehow have bruised knuckles also.
    that sounds like a regular night for me back in the college days hahaha.

+1 to MBP.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-