Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin rages so he kicks and bans me.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    you're a moron for assuming shit. the next time you want to accuse me of something make sure it's correct. fail thread.
    FAIL THREAD simple as that
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

The Echo/Sonic alliance grows stronger. May the biggest group of abusers win!

3. Default

demos! who ever has a demo! wins! this one

4. Default

This thread = Win.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

So it was a 30min ban?...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    The Echo/Sonic alliance grows stronger. May the biggest group of abusers win!
    With the Retarded ruthless Mastergunz/Walter PEDOBEAR alliance grows stronger as well, may the people with fail eyes win!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Death to echo/sonic alliance!!!

8. Default

so...who got banned?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    With the Retarded ruthless Mastergunz/Walter PEDOBEAR alliance grows stronger as well, may the people with fail eyes win!
    What the fuck? FU Sonic I'm not in any alliance with Mastagunz! Fuck him and his gay lover inthebutt... NO THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    What the fuck? FU Sonic I'm not in any alliance with Mastagunz! Fuck him and his gay lover inthebutt... NO THANKS!
    Fuck you too pedobear lol. And inthebutt is not my lover in any way shape or form. He got me yelled at. I was sitting at the doctors office reading the forums on my phone and I was wondering why I kept getting strange looks. Some people sitting behind me saw inthebutts avatar and kept looking at me. I said "fuckinginthebutt" lol.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers