Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin rages so he kicks and bans me.

1. Default Admin rages so he kicks and bans me.

Admin "Loka - is Freddy Kruegger" kicked and banned me.

What for?

I was camping inside a truck with other people. I didn't know where else to go. I sat on the right side of the truck. Meanwhile, I was reloading, a zombie jumps in and turns me into a zombie. I then turn everyone else into zombies.

I didn't purposely turn all of you into zombies. Sooo... abuse?!

2. Default

Loka is an admin? Since when?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aznpiggy View Post
    Admin "Loka - is Freddy Kruegger" kicked and banned me.

What for?

I was camping inside a truck with other people. I didn't know where else to go. I sat on the right side of the truck. Meanwhile, I was reloading, a zombie jumps in and turns me into a zombie. I then turn everyone else into zombies.

I didn't purposely turn all of you into zombies. Sooo... abuse?!
    it was echo
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

lol what a moron.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

i warned you. i told you the truck was full. i wouldnt have ban, which was a 30 min ban, if you wouldve tried, but no, you had ur knife out allrady stabing ppl while u were human.
    I WARNED YOU.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    i warned you. i told you the truck was full. i wouldnt have ban, which was a 30 min ban, if you wouldve tried, but no, you had ur knife out allrady stabing ppl while u were human.
    I WARNED YOU.
    actually i didnt have my knife out when i was human. if you have read my first post, it said i was reloading.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lol what a moron.
    lol what a nerd.

7. Default

yep... well as i was also there i clearly remember you not reloading or even shooting at all, so its hard to reload with a full clip

8. Default

i usually shot when zombies were on the truck. when 3-4 of you finished reloading, i reloaded then got infected. >_>

9. Default

whatever you say man, im not gonna argue with you because i warned you and you still did it

10. Default

you're a moron for assuming shit. the next time you want to accuse me of something make sure it's correct. fail thread.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me