Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sorry sonic holy have you done passed the hat

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    WTF ... I apologize to the forum and you do not even seriously ... my act that has made serious accusations about sonic holy ... who had a near permaban because you made me laugh. .. its like saying you do not like sonic holy?
    well tommy, you did make everyone think i was being the dumbass, and admin abusing they were all raging and saying IM GETTING ZERo and FUCKING EVERYONE is not happy
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

lol I was never on any hook to begin with and being banned by either you or Echo was hardly anything to worry about. While I do appreciate Mallisin, Satan, Pink and the others (not sure if InTheButt and Masta were helping so I dont want to speak for them) but I did nothing wrong. Infact had Satan not told me Echo and you were even mentioning my name to being with I wouldn't have had a clue, shows how much I cared. You of all should know what I'm like, because you and your butt buddy Echo can't take a joke...well that's not my problem....and I mean it really isn't my problem.

WTF ... I apologize to the forum and you do not even seriously ... my act that has made serious accusations about sonic holy ... who had a near permaban because you made me laugh. .. its like saying you do not like sonic holy?
    It's not being taken seriously because it was an accident, you fessed up to it and we're confident you won't make this mistake again. As for Sonic, I've seen enough of his mistakes with the admin that I know he's used to having the finger pointed at him first before anyone else. He'll be fine, he isn't permbanned or anything. Everyone's okay, what more can ya ask for?

4. Default

It's anything serious going spammer Elsewhere ...-_-
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    lol I was never on any hook to begin with and being banned by either you or Echo was hardly anything to worry about. While I do appreciate Mallisin, Satan, Pink and the others (not sure if InTheButt and Masta were helping so I dont want to speak for them) but I did nothing wrong. Infact had Satan not told me Echo and you were even mentioning my name to being with I wouldn't have had a clue, shows how much I cared. You of all should know what I'm like, because you and your butt buddy Echo can't take a joke...well that's not my problem....and I mean it really isn't my problem.
    you did it and you know he can't so why keep doing it you keep pushing to the point were he was going to do it
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    It's not being taken seriously because it was an accident, you fessed up to it and we're confident you won't make this mistake again. As for Sonic, I've seen enough of his mistakes with the admin that I know he's used to having the finger pointed at him first before anyone else. He'll be fine, he isn't permbanned or anything. Everyone's okay, what more can ya ask for?
    Ok...!
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    you did it and you know he can't so why keep doing it you keep pushing to the point were he was going to do it
    Did what? That's the point, I have yet to understand what you two are talking about. Infact Mallisin and Satan kept asking what I was doing as well. If he wanted to ban me then he should have, if he had such clear proof then who could have stopped him?

You wanna talk about me having people watch my back yet I'm just having fun and enjoying the game, Echo starts throwing his weight around and you're all too happy to sit up on his lap and join in with him.

Ok...!
    There feel better? Now don't lose any sleep over this and enjoy Project S, she's a wild one.

9. Default

well for 1, about tommy, the only thing im annoyed at is you didnt log in and tell everyone it was your mistake, thats the only thing that annoys me, but it was a mistake, end of discussion..... 2) sonic, ripper wasnt doing anything, he was joking like every other time hes on the server, and i guess echo never met ripper or was either a) he was acting all big and bad, and missunderstood what ripper was saying and tryed to admin or b) he wasnt having a good day, and decided to take it out on the first person who said anything remotely close against the rules, which in this case ripper was joking with the admin and was saying "death to (insert name here)!!!" it was a joke, and shouldnt have even been brought up due to the fact there was alot of older admins on at the time, inthebutt wasnt saying anything about what ripper was doing, neither did mallisan or pink.......

thats about it, let it drop, its over, and its the past......... kthxbai (btw that goes for both topics in this one post/topic)

10. Default

the point is some people don't know your joking. either way, some people don't appreciate it and don't expect people to think with half a brain like you to think everything is a joke.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me