Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sorry sonic holy have you done passed the hat

And I don't expect you with half a brain to understand it's not about thinking everything is a joke. Simply saying "Death to *random name* " which I was doing for InTheButt and Masta and Satan obviously had enough common sense to know that at least was a joke. And what? saying "Death to someon" in a game where you trying to kill people is disrepectful, does anyone here really think they're like Loka and exempt from having to use common sense when tellin what is a joke and what isn't?

No you don't. You're smart enough to know that yeah sometimes you need to be mindful of what you say but having to think for everyone else? That's not your job, it's not my job. I shouldn't need to waste my time thinking if someone is gonna get bent out of shape taking something so trivial like what I said personal. Yeah I may make a joke out of a lot of things but the people who should know it's a joke and the people who matter do know it's a joke and they're all I care about. You and Echo and Sonic aren't. I have enough good friends on here that what they think about me matters, not what you think. You don't get me then I haven't lost anything worth having to begin with. If Sonic wants to be the way he is then thats on him but of the 3 of you, he should know better. You and Echo, simply don't matter and I'm not trying to be cruel, this is me being honest and sincere, it just really isn't my problem.

2. Default

im over it now
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Glad to hear it, me too.

What the fuck happened?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    What the fuck happened?
    basically we were on a escape map, tommy used the command to make me say ma_slap #all 99 what ever you do it, i said no they didn't believe me, i said tommy did it because i know he knew how, as soon as i said it he left, they all said thats it sonic your getting admin taken away, then at the same time evl ripper was joking about echo, me and echo took it as a disrespect, but of course, there is a whole group of people saying it was just a joke... bleh bleh, tommy logs on i PM him saying i know you did it, i also got vladninja in this, Tommy made this thread to show I DID NOT FUCKING DO IT
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    What the fuck happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    be careful, rey is gonna be all over that.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

Anyone who takes Ripper seriously needs their head examined, either because they're starting crap for no reason or have some form of dementia.

9. Default

Wow. I can't believe I read all of that.

It was fucking hilarious though. Ripper, you're a character.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Wow. I can't believe I read all of that.

It was fucking hilarious though. Ripper, you're a character.
    lol awww shucks, it's nothing, ya just gotta knock people down a peg or two sometimes.