Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Map Change?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    well obviously FREAKING Waleezy, he thinks he can do what ever he pleases if he doesn't get enough fps, im like really like earlier today, walter was senior admin *i think* he's like fuck this i pay admin so i can change the map, so i change it to something else just to piss off Waleezy lucky walter was there ^_^
    That's why we have demos and a system that is supposed to work.

2. Default

Yes I was the fucking senior admin I get back from being AFK to find the maps being changed randomly! No votes or anything! WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?!!?

3. Default

Well i would hopefully think that every admin is mature enough to come to a decision to change the map instead of always provoking each other fighting about wanting or not to change the map. Wouldn't it be easier that way?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    Well i would hopefully think that every admin is mature enough to come to a decision to change the map instead of always provoking each other fighting about wanting or not to change the map. Wouldn't it be easier that way?
    It's not up to the admins to choose what map to change it to, or if there even should be a vote. It's up to the majority of the players on the server.

Remember, you're there for the players, not for yourself. If you don't enjoy the map, and everyone else does, then you can suck it up and play or leave.

Sweet process, right?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    It's not up to the admins to choose what map to change it to, or if there even should be a vote. It's up to the majority of the players on the server.

Remember, you're there for the players, not for yourself. If you don't enjoy the map, and everyone else does, then you can suck it up and play or leave.

Sweet process, right?
    well yeah of course, its always about the players, no matter how much the admins might not like it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    No, it would be easier for the senior admin to be able to know when it is time for a map change, and when a fail random vote is brought up they can cancel it and make their own.

It would just be too much of a clusterfuck if every admin could change the map if they wanted without consequence.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It would just be too much of a clusterfuck if every admin could change the map if they wanted without consequence.
    This is what Sonic enjoys doing. Sonic is a great example for a poor admin.

8. Default

im not gonna reply to this thread anymore because i know a fight will come if i try to explain the way id imagine it and other ppl do, so im gonna let you do your thing. thread closed.

9. Default

I for one, would love for you to share your ideas with the community, simply because it possibly will turn into an argument.

Please share?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    This is what Sonic enjoys doing. Sonic is a great example for a poor admin.
    i don't do that anymore, anyways the fact of the matter was waleezy does it saying he's a admin and he can do what he wants, anyways i did it yesterday so waleezy didn't get his way i changed it to some fail map again
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10