Since rules questions come up a lot in the server, as there is no hard and fast set that I can find, I was wondering what the official stance is on the following list:

Eye Ra: Where can they not summon people? Over the edge in port where they are alive, but can't get to the objective. In crawlspaces where when you spawn, you are stuck. Are these valid examples? Are there more? (Also a possible glitch, it's ultimate is not blocked by any ultimate blockers)

Skywalking: What is considered skywalking? For the races that can get outside the map boundaries, via high speed or teleporting. Getting to places you can't jump to with normal highjump, such as undead or flame pred. Getting to places you can't access with walkspeed flying(Archmage). Which of these is skywalking, or is there some other definition?

Wards: For strider and Shadow Hunter, what is illegal placement? Spawns in the first X seconds. Next to objectives so the site is hit. Making the site inaccessible. What about after the hosties have moved, what's the ruling then? How about if it's reaction, such as eye ra summoning you, or being prog knifed somewhere, and laying it as you land due to gunfire?

And my favourite, do the objective: What is "doing the objective"? How long do you have to do the objective? Am I truly forced to run in guns blazing towards the enemy who have the only objective totally surrounded or sniped? If I am picking them off one by one, such as with eye ra's or crypt lord's ultimate and will have them all killed by the end of the round, do I have to get myself killed? Am I not allowed to use the time given to me to do my objective, which, may I add, is ALSO kill all the enemies.

If the objective is undoable, what has to be done? This comes up when the bomb is inaccessible or hosties are dead. Evas and crows on bomb maps or stuck in a wall.