Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Rules

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Is the sniper ledge (not window ledges) outside the house on Italy part of the house? I assume the boxes aren't.

Is the area on top of the long hallway in Italy illegal if you're facing the house?
    you can go anywhere provided when you start firing at someone, they are able 2 shoot back (not behind a 1 way wall or anything)

yes it's legal 2 walk through the maps top, you just can't start shooting at someone till your in a place where you're visible, and return fire can happen.

there is no warding the bombsite.. the bombsite on lots of maps is marked as the yellow square on the mini map, there is no fully blocking the objective, meaning you can block off a single or multiple paths that lead 2 the objective provided there is still 1 available path for people 2 take.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Why do admins/ex-admins persist in trying to modify the rules to their advantage?
    not sure who has been doing that but you should know me well enough by now, that you can msg me on steam anytime and ill come in and inform and end any disputes regarding the rules.

if admins are trying 2 change the rules, you need 2 inform me so I can stop it.
    Last edited by maynard; 05-11-2011 at 01:23 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Rule number 5 updated. no more warding in the same room as hostages. it was never allowed 2 begin with... the original rule said that the opposing team must have a clear path 2 their objective... telling people they can hug the wall, jump over shit and go around things 2 get 2 the objective is obviously not a clear path.

no more warding in hostage rooms.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default Allow me to introduce some n00bitivity to this thread...

I, Sir Noob, do Inquire:

Huuuuh? I've wanted to check this out, but haven't hopped into the server yet for fear of breaking the rules. Not because I didn't read them, but because I have absolutely no fucking clue whats going on here. Can someone explain to me in decent detail what this WCS is, and what it is all about and such? I'm completely fucking lost here. I'm totally down for new shit if I know whats going on
    The above words may be more than the sum of their parts.

4. Default

Just go in the server and experience the glory that is the WCS.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

5. Default

It's superpowers. And those rules are all for races that you won't get for a while, or are general rules, don't camp, don't level farm. As you play the races, the rules will become obvious what they mean.

But in general, you will be warned the first time you try and break a rule. Warned loudly and by many people It's just like any server. Go in, have fun, and if you have any questions, ask.

6. Default

black forgot to say adviod the whores and dont get on peoples bad side.

7. Default

We have people enforcing rule 7 both ways on de_crackhouse. Could we please get some clarification.

8. Default

No bomb area... Wards would still be overkill in house, even on de. As rules state, there is still to be no warding house.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

No bomb area? Er, what's that comment mean?

It would only be overkill if the Ts cannot get out of their spawn in 20 seconds. If it is, it is, just needs some clarification one way or the other, since the rules were for the CS version of the map.

10. Default

A simple yes or no: Is it ok to ward the house on de_crackhouse for CT's so long as it's past the 20 second mark and is it ok for T's since it is their spawn and the objective is well outside the house; or is this just a flat no for both sides?

Tastes like your moms kisses.