Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: WCS Rules

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    rejoining to spawn back in is not, as far as i am aware, allowed.
    This. It goes under exploitation.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Whats the view on people that die at the start of the round and then rejoin and join the same team again to respawn?

I've seen it done multiple times lately. And it's been quite abusive + unsuccessful at times.

Ex: Player A dies to Player B at like 2:58. Player A leaves and rejoins. Joins same team. Player A is now alive (again) with $800 but he is then killed by Player B because Player A sucks.
    Just a scenario - i've not seen it SUCCESSFUL but its just one of the few things I'd see. Can post a demo if needed as I have one available in a bit.
    If it's a regular do tell.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Oh, I never knew that. I'll admit I've done it. Won't anymore.
    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Then would this also apply to players who meta game with scrolls?
    Respawning with a scroll after speccing the players who are still alive. Ex. A t dies early game, specs a few cts and sees that they are in T spawn. T then proceeds to scroll because T knows the exact location of all the enemies now.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Respawning with a scroll after speccing the players who are still alive. Ex. A t dies early game, specs a few cts and sees that they are in T spawn. T then proceeds to scroll because T knows the exact location of all the enemies now.
    Now, this I don't think I've ever done, but even if a T decided to scroll as shadow hunter and drop wards on a CT in T spawn after seeing him there from spec, I think it would be allowable. But then again, what do I know? I used to rejoin after dying early in my first round simply because I have a superstition against starting a map with a negative score, and I didn't think there was anything wrong with that either.
    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    pretty sure I already explained this 2 you, but no, that's not against any rule.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Scrolls cost a bunch and youre still respawning in your own spawn, so unless the enemies are there they could move before you get to them anyway. Also no matter what when you scroll, you know where enemies were when they killed you.

The scroll is an extra life combined with an expensive radar essentially.

Fire, walk with me.

i only bring it up again as there have been some changes made to the server that essentially allow a losing team, for ex. 15 - 0 to buy a scroll for virtually nothing 10 times in a round. Perhaps limiting the numbers of scrolls a player can purchase each round.
    Personal reform

9. Default

I prefer it this way... now the losing team can't QQ =)

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I prefer it this way... now the losing team can't QQ =)
    Unless it's cyber. As long as there's cyber, there will always be QQ

Fire, walk with me.