Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Rules

1. Default WCS Rules

WCS Rules

1. Eye Ra: is not allowed to summon people to a place where they would get stuck. Eye Ra is also not allowed to summon in vents due to glitching.

2. Any class that can spawn weapons Is not allowed to use their weapon spawning ultimate/ability for fellow team members.

3. Sky walking is permitted provided you’re in a spot that the opposing team can shoot back at. Going under the map, or to any place that allows you to see the enemy, but grants them 0 vision of you is not permitted unless you're passing through the area to get some where else.

4. The objective must be respected and completed. camping is not allowed.

5. Wards are not allowed to fully block an objective. Warding rooms that contain hostages is not allowed, however, if a shadow hunter is summoned to the objective, the shadow hunter does reserve the right to drop his wards. This rule applies too strider as well.

6. No type of wards are allowed in the enemy’s spawn for the first 20 seconds. warding your own spawn before 20 seconds is allowed.

7. No warding the house on Nipperhouse, Crackhouse or Italy. your ward radius may not touch the house on these maps. Using wards on Merridian is prohibited

8. Lvl farming is a banable offense. Any form of manipulating the XP/cash system will result in a warning > temp ban > perm ban, in that order. If the person in question is found manipulating the XP/cash system after being warned, a temp ban with a maximum length of one month may be issued. If the person in question is found after the temp ban has expired manipulating the XP/cash system again, a permanent ban may be issued.

9. No fire-nade or poison-smoke nades are allowed on the objective at anytime.

10. No class is allowed to nade spam the enemy spawn for the first 20 seconds. Any class that self produces nades is not allowed to nade spam objectives.

11. Respect races that are limited per team. A person on a race that is limited per team reserves the right to play it as long as they see fit, in the event of a map change or server crash, those who were playing limited per team races reserve the right to continue playing the race.

12. There must be a clear path for the opposing team to take towards their objective at all times.

13. Self slaying is not allowed on the server. It is only acceptable during a time in which a player may be glitched into the map or an object and is stuck and not able to get out of the situation.

GENERAL SERVER RULES ALSO APPLY

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WCS-IBIS <----
    Last edited by ZERO; 03-22-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I give my rubber stamp of approval. If new races are added, we will figure out the rules for any other skills that cause problems. But those should cover what we have now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game Playlist

Fallout 3(360)
    CS: Source
    GriD(360)
    DiRt(360

3. Default

Eya Ra should be able to summon to death... however they should NOT summon in confined places that would place oppenent in a position for which they can't leave... Vents...

=Jack= should NOT unload weapons at spawn period...

Sky Walking should be permitted providing receptable damage can be given... over use should fall under Admin to monitor accordingly...

The objective should be respected and completed. camping is not allowed less it is requyired (such as protecting your hostages, or preventing bomsite from being blown up), if your objective is to save hostages, get moving, if your objective is to plant bomb, then plant the damn thing...

Wards should not be used on objectives, within proximity of objectives that prevent oppenent from achieving goals, and not to block all avenues of objectives (doorways to objective) and wards should be permited at spawns to aid in respawns, moles but should not be in excess...

The classes are what they are... til new races are added... we should talk to Zero to code that when one race is selected, and race is a single per team, that it would not allow such action... otherwise user is permitted what is availiable... and user is inconvienced with have to be baraged with warning, which it does slow user down while accepting warnings (moles love this)
    Eva's should be able to drop bomb to allow objective to be completed... code could be used like Vagabond, when it kicks bomb away...

other rules may come to attention, and feedback is crucial... so speak up... the brain tank is open!

~Rogue

4. Default

They should be allowed to summon over cliff. The balance is in the fact that they will not gain xp from the opponent killing themselves. Also the chance to stop them is before the power activates. Also think what would happen if they summoned someone that could drop wards. There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    They should be allowed to summon over cliff. The balance is in the fact that they will not gain xp from the opponent killing themselves. Also the chance to stop them is before the power activates. Also think what would happen if they summoned someone that could drop wards. There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.
    if that's how you want it then it's your call. I just disagree cause you're giving people negative scores when you do that cause it counts as a suicide. but if you want it like that it's not the end of the world, there's few maps you can even do that on, so it doesn't really matter.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    WCS Rules Rough Draft.

1. Eye Ra: is not allowed to summon people to there death and or a place where they would get stuck. Eye Ra is also not allowed to summon in vents due to glitching.

2. =Jack=: Is not allowed to use there weapon spawning ultimate for fellow team members.

3. Sky walking is permitted provided you’re in a spot that the opposing team can shoot back at. Going under the map, or to any place that allows you to see the enemy, but grants them 0 vision of you is not permitted.

4. The objective must be respected and completed. camping is not allowed.

5. Wards can be used anywhere provided they’re not blocking the objective.

6. No type of wards are allowed in the enemy’s spawn for the first 20 seconds

7. Respect classes that are 1 per team, do not double stack these classes.

so Zero gave me permission 2 get this on the go last night. we're going 2 make a rough draft here when it's all completed then Zero will make it official, I put the basic rules that need 2 be made down. these rules should end the majority of arguments, if you got ideas or know a rule that should be thrown in plz post it on this thread.
    good work man i try to enforce rules like these while im playing.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cmurder187 View Post
    good work man i try to enforce rules like these while im playing.
    once they're official it will be great. then there wont be any more arguments or confusion =)

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

you guys forgot no level feeding such as letting a player kill you,or moling with an invul pot,a invul pot grnats you 7 seconds of invulnerability when,you can reach it when your about level 15 or 20 i think

9. Default

one thing about eye ra,

no summoning anywhere warding is illiegal (i.e: the objective). this is because i've seen several arguments spring up because someone warded the hostages after being summoned directly to them. The one summoned cannot be responsible for warding when they arrive, as they cannot know where they're going. Thus, it's the eye ra's responsibility to use discretion regarding their summoning

10. Default

Skywalking in dust2 for example, near A you can see through the walls when others can't see you.
    I don't think that skywalking should be allowed because you could easily kill people by watching them down through the wall.

Sorry if you don't understand me. I haven't slept in a few days. I'll try and get a screenshot if I see someone up there again.

<3