Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Banning without any reason.

1. Thumbs down Banning without any reason.

I were banned without any reason by admin jwtemp. In my opinion, administrator must be intelligent, tolerant, patient and competent, rather than banning me, only becouse im russian.

I hope for the all best solution of this small problem.

2. Default

You were banned because you were a) spamming chat with insults toward Americans, b) TKing and c) being a general douchebag.

It was a half hour ban that is likely already expired. If you seriously want to claim admin abuse, pull the demo and prove it. Otherwise, serve your ban and stop crying.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    You were banned because you were a) spamming chat with insults toward Americans, b) TKing and c) being a general douchebag.

It was a half hour ban that is likely already expired. If you seriously want to claim admin abuse, pull the demo and prove it. Otherwise, serve your ban and stop crying.
    Don't forget disconnecting and rejoining right after to gain levels.
    lalalalala.

Wrong section, no format, and no proof. Serve your 3 more minute ban, and stop rejoining/tk.

4. Default

Im not crying. im get only 30 min ban. there is 10-15 min left. I just want to say, that people like jwtemp shouldnt be admins

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

fuck, phil, im not rejoing. may be only few times for a week, when my score like 0-5...

5. Default

Quit crying about it Russian it was only 30 minutes. JwTemp does not ban for no reason.
    Desert Punk ibis.a

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Sever #1 View Post
    Im not crying. im get only 30 min ban. there is 10-15 min left. I just want to say, that people like jwtemp shouldnt be admins

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

fuck, phil, im not rejoing. may be only few times for a week, when my score like 0-5...
    So you admit to it. I seem to recall having banned you once already for rejoining.

You're a moron.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

But hey, at least fairly entertaining.

you should feel lucky Russian.

being Russian in itself is enough reason to perma ban you.... fucking russians... been ruining games forever. Lets use dota 2 for example, nobody likes you and your kind.
    Personal reform

9. Default

Openly admitting it again...i vote we turn this thread into a temp upgrade ban thread...

10. Default

and you got banned again it seems.