View Poll Results: i2o4's a whore, but is he a cheater?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't leave us!

4 57.14%
  • VAC ban = IBIS ban

3 42.86%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: I've been VAC banned

1. Default

I dont know if it have been said before. (sorry for not reading the hole thread, im doing it later) but cant there be maked a command that like rules but just have the WCS rules.. tired of people that break the rules becuase they havendt read the rules.

Bullshit

2. Default

meh, they break the rules we yell at them. they break the rules again, admin fucks them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    meh, they break the rules we yell at them. they break the rules again, admin fucks them up.
    Why..? Its so nice when people just fuck at the rules.

4. Default

because it's always entertaining to see them run away sobbing something like "this server sucks. too many hackrs." or "this server is trash. i's a stupid fucking mod" when they get yelled at for breaking those mod-specific rules.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    I dont know if it have been said before. (sorry for not reading the hole thread, im doing it later) but cant there be maked a command that like rules but just have the WCS rules.. tired of people that break the rules becuase they havendt read the rules.

Bullshit
    the truth is, even if we had something that brought the rules up and you had to like press number 1 to agree to them or whatever... over half the people still wouldn't read them.. it would cut down on probs a little, but with something like WCS that has lotts of rules, and as more classes are released, more will likely be made, there will always be an issue of people not following them, but that's what admins are for, 2 remove those people.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I was not talking of a window that popped up when you start like the wcs help. But just like when you type radio or rule or admin then we could have a window with all the rules. And keep it updated..

And maynard if that the only why then i jst soon hope that ill get admin so i can help stop these kids fucking up the gameplay
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

7. Default

just make sure you don't start making up your own rules.

you want to try that shit, head to gg or zm. wcs rules are wcs rules

8. Default

just make sure you don't start making up your own rules.

you want to try that shit, head to gg or zm. wcs rules are wcs rules
    Who you talking to??
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

9. Default

you. you're thinking of getting admin?

and coming to wcs right? well, don't make up any rules. plain and simple. no restricting weapons or shit like that.

10. Default

you. you're thinking of getting admin?

and coming to wcs right? well, don't make up any rules. plain and simple. no restricting weapons or shit like that.
    dont wan't to. And what you meen by restricting weapons..??
    Top 5 at Wcs Server