1. Default

I am taking everything I said back.

NYS was right -1
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I am taking everything I said back.

NYS was right -1
    My world is crashing down around me...

Oh please mighty hitman, please have mercy!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It may come as a shock to you but I used to be in a clan that had a CZ pub server filled up at least 20 hours a day.

Put 4 bots in and you will see more people come. It is ridiculously hard to fill up the server when you are playing by yourself waiting for people to show up one by one. By adding bots you add popularity, then add regulars, then add people paying moolah for admin.

Money in the bank.
    I agree,not enough admins are on.As an admin myself,it can get hard to manage everybodys need's when its only me,because im usually on alot.

I also agree with the bot idea.Although some might be harder to kill than regular zombies/humans.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    I agree,not enough admins are on.
    If you haven't noticed, quite a few people have stopped frequenting Zombie Mod.

The lag issues are driving it into the ground.

5. Default

Tragedy is cool. But he's really bad.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Tragedy is cool. But he's really bad.
    hahaha you are such a dick.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    hahaha you are such a dick.
    I think they hate you because you're in love with me.

I told you to keep our affair a secret.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

loool tragedy being an ass hole to a clan member, gl getting in now.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    loool tragedy being an ass hole to a clan member, gl getting in now.
    It's just C.O....

Plus unlike half of you, my world won't end if I don't get in. But thanks for the support!

EDIT: and no offense to C.O. but he has a problem with me for no reason. Back in the day we were completely fine with one another until he decided to abuse his admin while under random ass names without a tag. I called him out on it and got in a huge argument and he "disrespected me" over and over again on in-game-chat while I was admin; keep in mind, he was doing this b/c he knew I didn't know who he was at the time. Shortly after I quit the game. (not because of that reason). And ever since I have been back I haven't even played with him in-game yet nor talked to him yet besides this thread. He just decided to join in, assume random things and be a douche.

And if I have to get through C.O. just to get into the clan, then I couldn't care less about being in the clan. I'd rather stand up for what I believe in rather than suck up to his ass. I would actually find it hilarious if the decision on me being in the clan was based solely on the clan members decision...since 90% of them are inactive.

I am a good admin and besides the 2-3 admins that dislike me for calling them out for abusing powers or disagreeing with them while they are being ignorant assholes on the forum, everyone else seems to like me. I am fair, I follow all the rules and I don't do anything stupid like most (MOST, not all) of the other admins/players that are applying to be in the clan (cough ex hackers cough).

Anywho...thanks for the bump cock-bag. :-)
    Last edited by Tragedy; 11-25-2009 at 10:18 PM.

10. Default

Its just too bad that our input as members are an influence on who gets in as a member. I'd rather have Hitman or inthebutt backing me up than some asshole face like you attempting to make others believe that you were once a member.
    Nice try jackass.
    Now go get your fuck'en shinebox !!!
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 11-26-2009 at 05:57 PM.