Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Tragedy <ibis.a> Clan Application

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Bump!<33
    heh thanks...just updated my application and got rid of the nonsense.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    heh thanks...just updated my application and got rid of the nonsense.
    Nonsense?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

the random rambling in the about me section.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

the random rambling in the about me section.
    lolol.

But you're adorable when you ramble.

Makes me want to molest you.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

Regardless of when decisions of new clan-members will be announced, I would like this application to be removed and closed. I'm sick of hearing and reading all of the complaints about certain clan-members, and it's apparent that ZERO is doing nothing about it. Anyone who isn't kissing ass to get into the clan knows what I am talking about.

Thanks for the support. :-)
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

6. Default

Regardless of when decisions of new clan-members will be announced, I would like this application to be removed and closed. I'm sick of hearing and reading all of the complaints about certain clan-members, and it's apparent that ZERO is doing nothing about it. Anyone who isn't kissing ass to get into the clan knows what I am talking about.

I know full and well what you mean, good luck on your next adventures good sir

7. Default

i figured it was already dead, after nysco railroaded you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Yea between working on mutiple projects, fixing this computer. Hosting parties for school clubs hosting my family out of town and still studying for tests and then trying to have a bit of time to relax I clearly am just trying to ignore the issues. Maybe the pope can endow me with the powers of GOD and then I can do everything at the same time. Up until today I could not even run CS:S on this computer to review the demos. I have had only a few hours of sleep in the last 5 days working on all this stuff. Even after my family comes and goes today/tomorrow I have work on Saturday and then people coming over Sunday for a group project.

9. Default

Its not about ass kissing. Its showing loyalty to one another within ourselves. This is more than a clan. Its considered a brotherhood. This is why we don't have 100 or so members.
    I never liked your attitude anyway. I knew you wasn't built for IBIS.