Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Tragedy <ibis.a> Clan Application

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I haven't been on Steam because I just moved in another place and I'm trying to figure out where to put my pc. As for now, I haven't decided where to place it.

Im still active and will always be active whether it be in the forums or the servers. Like I said before, I don't recall you being a member. Just because whytboiz told you to put the tag, doesnt mean you were a member. Not trying to be a dick but it's not smart trying to put other members under the bus who are currently inactive. If you want to become a member if IBIS, then I suggest other alternatives.
    All he is doing is stating the truth. You, Zero, Jigsaw, and whytboiz when he feels like it are the only ones that are active. Wicked and Deprod hardly are ever here and the rest are kaput pretty much.

It would be nice to have a clan member who is on at least half as much as the regulars who have applied thus far.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    All he is doing is stating the truth. You, Zero, Jigsaw, and whytboiz when he feels like it are the only ones that are active. Wicked and Deprod hardly are ever here and the rest are kaput pretty much.

It would be nice to have a clan member who is on at least half as much as the regulars who have applied thus far.
    It doesn't matter what he or she states. It's our (IBIS) problem. We deal with these matters internally.

I haven't been on Steam because I just moved in another place and I'm trying to figure out where to put my pc. As for now, I haven't decided where to place it.

Im still active and will always be active whether it be in the forums or the servers. Like I said before, I don't recall you being a member. Just because whytboiz told you to put the tag, doesnt mean you were a member. Not trying to be a dick but it's not smart trying to put other members under the bus who are currently inactive. If you want to become a member if IBIS, then I suggest other alternatives.

Putting other members under the bus who are currently inactive? I have no idea what you are talking about C.O. I'm not putting anybody under any bus nor talking down about anyone or doing anything "negative". So ummm...yeah.

It doesn't matter what he or she states. It's our (IBIS) problem. We deal with these matters internally.
    Regardless of whose problem it is, me bringing it up by saying "hey there are like 0 active ibis members" doesn't mean i'm throwing anyone under the bus. It's just like saying " hey looks like yall are short on peeps and could use a few more good candidates, so here is my app!"

No harm done. Thx for seein' my side of things xmas.

Anyway, back to the app!

5. Default

Yeah, looks like it is working.

6. Default

no offense tragedy but alot more apps have been waiting around before yours and still haven't been accepted cause they haven't voted on it yet.

what NYS is saying is leave the problems about the clan members being inactive to the clan members. its their problem not our as regs on the servers. you do know there is an entire section in the forums that we can't see but only clan members can see right?

so for all you know they could be working on it now but just cause you don't see it doesn't mean its happening. just be patient.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

*sigh* indeed..... btw 90% of clan members are anti-social.... which idk if there are even 10 people to divide that evenly because I don't feel like counting off past members that were here when I joined.... like when you had to be ub3r good at pub to do this... before the zmod was made... hell even b4 GG.... I MISS THE PUB!

At any rate youll have to wait at least a good... erm.... month or so? unless you talk to Zero about having been in before.... if you have well then idk.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    *sigh* indeed..... btw 90% of clan members are anti-social.... which idk if there are even 10 people to divide that evenly because I don't feel like counting off past members that were here when I joined.... like when you had to be ub3r good at pub to do this... before the zmod was made... hell even b4 GG.... I MISS THE PUB!

At any rate youll have to wait at least a good... erm.... month or so? unless you talk to Zero about having been in before.... if you have well then idk.
    Since you are a clan member could you get ZERO to put actual playing bots in the server so people can go in by themselves and play while waiting for more people to show?

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    no offense tragedy but alot more apps have been waiting around before yours and still haven't been accepted cause they haven't voted on it yet.

what NYS is saying is leave the problems about the clan members being inactive to the clan members. its their problem not our as regs on the servers. you do know there is an entire section in the forums that we can't see but only clan members can see right?

so for all you know they could be working on it now but just cause you don't see it doesn't mean its happening. just be patient.

lol i know i have to wait my post asking when they accept was a joke. Zero has always accepted apps every Spring if I remember correctly.

And I know what NYS is saying regarding the clan members being inactive and that it is "their" problem. True, it is there problem...but all I did was bring it up in conversation which caused no harm or was pointing fingers nor being rude to anyone.

I'm in no hurry to have a decision made on my app. The clan isn't the same as it was back in the day. I'd like to be in for a few reasons but mainly yes...it would be nice to see active clan members playing the ibis SERVERS. Like Wicked mentioned..you actually had to be GOOD back then and in the pub. That shit was fun back then. There was so many nerd rages and rage quits you never knew wtf was going to happen next.

Anyway...my app is up for a reason and if anyone is taking anything the wrong way, I apologize. Just chill out. I'm not one to point fingers or be rude to people at random so don't take anything too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Since you are a clan member could you get ZERO to put actual playing bots in the server so people can go in by themselves and play while waiting for more people to show?
    lol regardless of how hard we try I don't think that will happen. There are only like 5 of us that play the ibis servers that actually try to pack the pub in the first place.