Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WCS is being hacked

1. Default WCS is being hacked

WCS was just hacked by some guy named cam, the server was being flooded and booting every 1 constantly. now it comes up saying that there's a password on the WCS server... the hell do I do ?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

It was not hijacked... it was locked by the powers that be... for what ever reason, the reason will be revealed according;y... sorry for any inconvience, please do try Gun Game or Zombie servers and the answers will be revealed...

~Rogue

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    It was not hijacked... it was locked by the powers that be... for what ever reason, the reason will be revealed according;y... sorry for any inconvience, please do try Gun Game or Zombie servers and the answers will be revealed...

~Rogue
    the fuck are you talking about. say something useful or don't bother plz. when your screen flashes purple and spam is popping up constantly saying "HACKD BY CAM" and then the server gets locked... well... that seems pretty much hijacked 2 me.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the fuck are you talking about. say something useful or don't bother plz. when your screen flashes purple and spam is popping up constantly saying "HACKD BY CAM" and then the server gets locked... well... that seems pretty much hijacked 2 me.
    Holy fuck you serious ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Holy fuck you serious ?
    ya.. this blows.

Looks like server is up and running again now. disregard this thread.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ya.. this blows.

Looks like server is up and running again now. disregard this thread.
    It's just laggy as tits now.

7. Default

I think that something else went wrong... I have no admin powers or reserved slot anymore. and chronic was just trying 2 join the game constantly and wasn't getting in, so he must have lost his powers 2.
    Last edited by maynard; 11-02-2009 at 06:47 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Arrow

Last edited by ZERO; 11-02-2009 at 08:20 PM.

9. Default

I still got no admin powers though.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

You do now.