Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

1. Default Modern Warfare 2

Does anyone think steam will have this on there games available for purchase list the day it comes out?? or is there a wait time for it??

Regardless I already have a copy reserved for my 360.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Yes i think they will they had the first one on, and world at war.

3. Default

Sweetness than. have you seen the trailers they aired at E3??? this game looks fucking AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to rain down hell from above again.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Sweetness than. have you seen the trailers they aired at E3??? this game looks fucking AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to rain down hell from above again.
    it did look pretty good. that cliff climbing part was pretty sweet. i'm sure the online will be pretty much the same as the other two, but it works, and i love the weapon customization. looking forward to this.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    it did look pretty good. that cliff climbing part was pretty sweet. i'm sure the online will be pretty much the same as the other two, but it works, and i love the weapon customization. looking forward to this.
    yeah the trailers were fucking awesome. add me nemesis my gamertag is SYKO26.

6. Default

looks good.. just hope its as good or better then COD4... seriously though we need a FPS that breaks the chain of terrible FPS lately.. although i did find some good.. but alot are pretty mediocre .. some terrible fps lately: delta force.. (6/2/2009) good lord that game was beyond piss poor..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    looks good.. just hope its as good or better then COD4... seriously though we need a FPS that breaks the chain of terrible FPS lately.. although i did find some good.. but alot are pretty mediocre .. some terrible fps lately: delta force.. (6/2/2009) good lord that game was beyond piss poor..
    I feel your pain weeman. COD5 was suppose to be good, the trailers looked amazing, bought the game, played it for an hour and wanted to just throw it in the trash.

I still play COD4 if you wanna add me to your 360. I can frag you on there lol.

But I have faith in infinity ward. There making the new modern warfare 2 and their the one's who made COD4 as awesome as it is today.

If only infinity ward made COD5, I'm pretty sure it would have surpassed COD4.

8. Default

All games suck..... LONG LIVE CSS !!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    All games suck..... LONG LIVE CSS !!
    only an old guy would say that...

10. Default

Games are sucking these days because it's no longer about the fuckin gameplay buit the bucks rollin in. Check the CoD franchise. Treyarch made CoD3 and CoD5.

Take a look at what IW did, every other game. Which ones sucked? Treyarch didn't make CoD3 and 5 for the Gamer they made it for the Dollar.. Valve are being written up with this too, they aren't making L4D and L4D2 for the gamer, theyr'e makin it for the dollar, this is a lie, L4D has been my most enjoyable game this year and the only FPS game I've liked so far. (Despite it being a zombie survival game its still an fps, really).

I'm loving the fact that IW are trying to break off from the cod franchise and just simply start calling their game new names. They want to call cod6 Modern Warfare 2 and only that. I appreciate this from IW as it shows that they care that cod5 sucked cock. I'll probably buy mw2 for this reason that IW care about the gamer.

Also looking forward to AA3 this year after I played AA2 this one should be a decent realistic fps game. Bungie are bringing out Halo 3 ODST for the 360 which has me set for which 360 game I'm definitely buyin this year Looks freakin awesome. Times are tough for game developers in my opinion, i mean they must be, just look at the shit we've been thrown, 1 good game every 10. Disgrace.