Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ohi

1. Default Ohi

Long time no see!?

My computer died -- but I'm getting a new one soon. It should be here on Thursday at the absolute latest, but until then I have a reaaally bad laptop.

Anyways.. here's the specs:

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 140W Quad-Core Processor Model HDZ965FBGIBOX

ASUS M4A78T-E AM3 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard

EVGA 896-P3-1171-AR GeForce GTX 275 Superclocked Edition 896MB 448-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ

Western Digital Caviar Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply

Hope you all are getting BOOM HEADSHOTS, etc. See you all soon!
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 11-03-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Messed up the Processer :(

2. Default

PUB or GG?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Pft Zmod rep

4. Default

You should reduce cpu power and invest more in the gpu. That system will bottleneck in gaming using that setup.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Pft Zmod rep
    lmao! zm ftmfw sins gonna be sipping that hateraid here in a few seconds lol but shit i havent been on zm or anything css lately because ive been getting more hours at work cuz of the holiday season coming up and also ive been playing dirt 2 on the 360 which is badasss

but damn bro i dont know what all that stuff is youre getting but it sounds nasty.. post some pics when you get it

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    lmao! zm ftmfw sins gonna be sipping that hateraid here in a few seconds lol but shit i havent been on zm or anything css lately because ive been getting more hours at work cuz of the holiday season coming up and also ive been playing dirt 2 on the 360 which is badasss

but damn bro i dont know what all that stuff is youre getting but it sounds nasty.. post some pics when you get it
    I have been playing forza 3. It owns dirt 2...that is all
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I have been playing forza 3. It owns dirt 2...that is all
    all i have to say is mannn pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

NUH-UH.

....D:

dxfjbghz

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    NUH-UH.

....D:

dxfjbghz
    shut up slut
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    shut up slut
    Ouch,,,,that's mean, we're North Carolinians Masta, we're better than that. As such North Carolinians know Gran Turismo >>>>>>>>>>>> Forza>>>>>>>>> Dirt