Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SONIC Fails Again!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    I do not know Dennis well enough to judge .... but I saw that this ... I found it weird that it freezes a person without valid reason ... the only thing one sees dennis ... your proof is only of holy sonic revenge after being frozen by now ... I hope I am clear enough ...
    yea i can't really under stand your saying dennis was freezing people with out a reason
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

I do not make accusations without proof holy sonic and so I stopped in there ...
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Ripper, what kind of ethics did you learn whilst "growing up"? Since when does a victim have to be subject to any type of punishment for anothers chronic mistakes?

Don't bother answering as it was an academic question.
    Because you dress like a fucking whore and you lead men on, Sonic did what he did cause you gave out mixed signals. Fuckin slut.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Someone give Ripper admin or something.

He can't possibly be any worse.
    I would be an awesome Admin.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I would be an awesome Admin.
    GOOO ripper
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    GOOO ripper

Are you Crazy Holy Sonic !?

Edit Joke Ripper =D
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

6. Default

DENNIS.

OHAI<33

When did you adminz?!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Sonic was camping spawn, i dont think he was penalized then randon freezing came into play

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zolltann View Post
    Sonic was camping spawn, i dont think he was penalized then randon freezing came into play
    ROFL you can freeze me if you like i wouldn't care anyways what does that have to do with anything?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zolltann View Post
    Oh drop it.

He already admitted he was wrong.

You'll end up being a hypocrite with a thread to prove.

He's learned.

Y'all happy?
    Last edited by &&toasties; 11-03-2009 at 10:54 PM.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    ROFL you can freeze me if you like i wouldn't care anyways what does that have to do with anything?

I thought someone was trying to say Dennis froze u first and maybe the camping spawn was the reason imo i dont give a fuk, its just freezing its pointless really unless its done a million times in a row