Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SONIC Fails Again!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zolltann View Post
    I thought someone was trying to say Dennis froze u first and maybe the camping spawn was the reason imo i dont give a fuk, its just freezing its pointless really unless its done a million times in a row
    i never said anything about dennis freezeing me but everyone else.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Oh drop it.

He already admitted he was wrong.

You'll end up being a hypocrite with a thread to prove.

He's learned.

Y'all happy?
    this is the part where mastagunz go OMFG its the Echo/Sonic/Autumn alliance these servers are doomed
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Well folks I make this response not to dignify it as a response for Holy Sonic as I see no reason to have to explain myself and my methods of policing the GG server as an admin to him, but only to aid and assist the potential players and admins to help them understand the reasons and ways of implementing the admin usage.

When I see players camping continuously w/o a regular AWP or a Scout, I will warn them that camping is not allowed on the server unless you have those particular weapons. Once that has been covered and the same people insist on camping regardless of what weapons they have, aggravating the rest of the players as well, I will initiate a beacon, a freeze, a slay, or whatever floats my boat as the message of the moment to DISCONTINUE their camping antics for personal gain on the server! I do make it a point to have a bit of variety so it doesn't get old and others can't anticipate what I'll do for their gain as well, but yet make the message clear.

Now, when someone (Sonic) comes into the server after the above has been going on for awhile and only sees the last few minutes of the type of admin use for the reasons as described above and decides to take into his/her hands what appears to be something to stop "abuse" (even though it's against the TOS for an admin to use admin powers against another admin) then perhaps the line has been crossed intentionally with reckless abandon for the initial reasons of getting the admin appointment in the 1st place!

The last time I checked Holy Sonic is just a regular admin like myself and supposedly there to help the players on the different IBIS servers NOT to abuse or harass the players and/or especially other admins with the abilities given them to aid IBIS and its players on the different servers.

It might be a good idea, if possible, to program admins from being able to use their admin abilities on other admins to help stop this childlike and irresponsible power tripping abuse. Also, the possibility of different levels of admin may be another option to be considered to assist the IBIS team in having to deal with the trivial BS like this and other minor antics that some admins seem to have on a constant basis. I know if I owned/ran a server and had to baby-sit the child like antics of some of the things I’ve seen go on I’d be pulling my hair out daily!

That said, I can only say that if this kind of thing goes unanswered and continues to happen, then the whole reason and premise for me becoming an admin has been an exercise in futility and I will discontinue my admin duties of aiding and assisting the players and go back to being just a player that will just log off when I see the BS happening and go to another server or another game rather than have to undergo the harassment at hand. That would be a shame and not something I’d want to do as I enjoy IBIS and most of the people that play here.

Regards,

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a> (at least for the moment)
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

+1 Nice post.

"It might be a good idea, if possible, to program admins from being able to use their admin abilities on other admins to help stop this childlike and irresponsible power tripping abuse. Also, the possibility of different levels of admin may be another option to be considered to assist the IBIS team in having to deal with the trivial BS like this and other minor antics that some admins seem to have on a constant basis."

Zero will be adding a new admin system sometime shortly I believe. It will at least include the higher and lesser admin levels.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    +1 Nice post.

"It might be a good idea, if possible, to program admins from being able to use their admin abilities on other admins to help stop this childlike and irresponsible power tripping abuse. Also, the possibility of different levels of admin may be another option to be considered to assist the IBIS team in having to deal with the trivial BS like this and other minor antics that some admins seem to have on a constant basis."

Zero will be adding a new admin system sometime shortly I believe. It will at least include the higher and lesser admin levels.
    Admin ranking system is nice.
    Your skin is nice and smooth james. Do you lotion yourself? May I?

somehow im #1 in pub again. you all = fail

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post

somehow im #1 in pub again. you all = fail
    Because you weren't playing when I was in there, so any of the clowns you rolled to raise your k:d and any bomb plants/defusals don't count.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Because you weren't playing when I was in there, so any of the clowns you rolled to raise your k:d and any bomb plants/defusals don't count.
    I was.

You just didn't know because I was on an alias

de_dust

"Snafu"

PEW PEW PEW™

8. Default

OSHIT! That was the other night. I only played part of dust, then was on the phone and distracted. Hence why I couldn't talk more shit to you. I do recall you AWPing me in tunnels before the map changed, though.

You fuck! Get on again late tonight.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post

When I see players camping continuously w/o a regular AWP or a Scout, I will warn them that camping is not allowed on the server unless you have those particular weapons. Once that has been covered and the same people insist on camping regardless of what weapons they have, aggravating the rest of the players as well, I will initiate a beacon, a freeze, a slay, or whatever floats my boat as the message of the moment to DISCONTINUE their camping antics for personal gain on the server! I do make it a point to have a bit of variety so it doesn't get old and others can't anticipate what I'll do for their gain as well, but yet make the message clear.

this isnt true. when i was in gg the other night (i believe the map was obelisk. whatever map has the building in the middle with the roof people like to "camp.") you accused me of "camping." i stopped in one spot for ten seconds tops waiting for a guy to come around the pillar he ran behind and all of the sudden you start slapping me around the map for at least a minute straight all the while you were deep throating your mic yelling at people saying do not camp blah blah blah. many people were annoyed at your yelling into the mic and asked you to chill.

anyway what i did was just stop in place for a few seconds to get a better aim and you slap me for an extended amount of time without any warning whatsoever. i think you were just annoyed at yed and whoever else was camping and annoying you so you took it out on me when i was "camping." i dont really care about this matter anymore and i dont have a grudge against you dennis because i think you are a good admin but do not say you warn people about continuous camping when you gave me no warning before you did what you did when i wasnt even continuously camping or camping in the first place.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

ranks just mean you play more hahahaha.

everyone knows I'm the best PUB player on IBIS.

don't you forget that SIN!!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-