Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin Forum Spam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Admin Forum Spam

I know I'm fairly new to some of you regular forum people, but do you seriously need to post in threads in the ban sections if you have no part in it or nothing worthwhile to say about it(Such as looking at demos and commenting on something related to the case at hand). And yes sometimes people make baseless abuse threads or ban threads, thats why those forums are there, to resolve any problems that people bring up.

And yes there are trolls who will post, that doesn't mean every new forum person who posts a ban,abuse or unban thread is full of shit. But when you spam it up it becomes useless. I believe Zero has stated before, that the reason the forums don't get cleared out is for his records basically of what goes on with his Clan / Community. Wouldn't it be easier if you all just kept your mouth's shut if you don't have anything constructive to say in those specific forums.

And Zero, is there anyway you could create a Admin-Access only section, so we can review and discuss bans/unbans/abuse threads amongst just the current admins?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game Playlist

Fallout 3(360)
    CS: Source
    GriD(360)
    DiRt(360

2. Default

I AGREED
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil View Post

And Zero, is there anyway you could create a Admin-Access only section, so we can review and discuss bans/unbans/abuse threads amongst just the current admins?
    ^^Good idea. Other than that, there is no way to stop all the trolls and random people who change the point of threads and make them 900 pages and completely off topic. Just won't happen.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    ^^Good idea. Other than that, there is no way to stop all the trolls and random people who change the point of threads and make them 900 pages and completely off topic. Just won't happen.
    How about them Cowboys, eh?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

That feature will be implemented after we move to vb4 and when the new admin system is activated.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That feature will be implemented after we move to vb4 and when the new admin system is activated.
    Nothing but good things come when you make a post :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Nothing but good things come when you make a post :-)
    True, Infact I've come twice. Ha Ha Ha!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Okay, is that ever going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Okay, is that ever going to happen?
    I'm pretty sure he said all of the changes take place in the 1st quarter of 2010....PRETTY SURE. Can't recall.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    How about them Cowboys, eh?
    I thought you were leaving skank.

what ever happen to IBIS was stupid and no longer wanted any part of it??

did smuT kick you out too???

autumn = dumbest bitch alive.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-