Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: it might be the 151 speaking but!

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. Even though you play that horrible Mod, I like you Bears. *high-five* No homo.
    Hey Zmod was cool til Zero made it too Noob friendly.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Honestly their should be an age restriction, and prior experience... cause God knows the last thing we need is more faggots with ibis.a attached to their name.
    hey, im 16 and i handle myself and situations rightfully. I don't tend to cause trouble or wrong doings. An iq test should be part of it instead of age.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

The worst part is I left Zombie mod to play Gun Game cause I was sick of the kids.... Then yesterday GG was invaded by ZM kids.

I have Ren bitching about everything from the Dr. Evil sound byte to how she didn't like certain maps. I had zolltann change the map without asking me (senior admin) or even doing a map vote. I had several ZM kids spamming sound clips over and over. The worst part is it wasn't one person doing it. I mean 7 people were doing it (one guy from spec who wasn't even playing just there to talk and make noise). And if I had to hear Loka play "I know what boys like...." from family guy one more time I was gonna lose it. I finally just left.

I asked people to lay off. I didn't want to be an asshole about it since this group of people was having there fun.
    But please realize this... even if you have a group of 6 or 7 people having fun gossiping, playing every sound file you have, etc. there are still 10-12 people that wanna play the game and cant focus because or your silliness. Its just a game but being able to hear footsteps and direction of gunfire is important to some of us. I'm all for having fun but damn... people are a little more mature in Gun game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    The worst part is I left Zombie mod to play Gun Game cause I was sick of the kids.... Then last night GG was invaded by ZM kids.

I have Ren bitching about everything from the Dr. Evil sound byte to how she didn't like certain maps. I had zolltann change the map without asking me (senior admin) or even doing a map vote. I had several ZM kids spamming sound clips over and over. The worst part is it wasn't one person doing it. I mean 7 people were doing it (one guy from spec who wasn't even playing just there to talk and make noise). And if I had to hear Loka play "I know what boys like...." from family guy one more time I was gonna lose it. I finally just left.

I asked people to lay off. I didn't want to be an asshole about it since this group of people was having there fun.
    But please realize this... even if you have a group of 6 or 7 people having fun gossiping, playing every sound file you have, etc. there are still 10-12 people that wanna play the game and cant focus because or your silliness. Its just a game but being able to hear footsteps and direction of gunfire is important to some of us. I'm all for having fun but damn... people are a little more mature in Gun game.

Damn, last night sounds like a great night to have played some ZM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Damn, last night sounds like a great night to have played some ZM.
    LOL damn son you got a point! Next time that shit happens I'm jumping in ZM. I mean if all the kids are having their fun in gungame... I can come shoot some zombies with the cool peeps.

LOL damn son you got a point! Next time that shit happens I'm jumping in ZM. I mean if all the kids are having their fun in gungame... I can come shoot some zombies with the cool peeps.
    Hell yeah, hit us up on Steam, but don't post here incase they became intelligent and learn to read.

Yeeeeah, you were pretty much an ass, Vlad. And um, no, I didn't just come in there and bitch. I would think you'd be happy to have the numbers brought up, considering there seems to often be too few people to actually have a good game, in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Yeeeeah, you were pretty much an ass, Vlad. And um, no, I didn't just come in there and bitch. I would think you'd be happy to have the numbers brought up, considering there seems to often be too few people to actually have a good game, in there.

You're sexy when you bitch. *huggles*

9. Default

The worst part is I left Zombie mod to play Gun Game cause I was sick of the kids.... Then yesterday GG was invaded by ZM kids.

Hey cool story bro. Problem is no one had fun when you came in. Rather then play with a dickface, we much rather annoy the fuck out of you. BTW the point of being a server admin is to police it at a certain level where players can enjoy themselves without having hackers, assholes, and offensive behavior create a no fun atmosphere. Oh and I can point out numerous admins who create a no fun atmosphere to the point where I get messages from people like Ren that say "is it just me or is he just an asshole with admin or just a plain asshole?"

Point is... your going to make people not want to play with you cause you don't make the atmosphere fun. And if your going to play with a sequoia uprooted up your asshole then leave.

It's not my problem you don't have a life and never understood the concept of letting loose and having fun. Have fun with a tree hugger up your anal cavity faggot.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Hey cool story bro. Problem is no one had fun when you came in. Rather then play with a dickface, we much rather annoy the fuck out of you. BTW the point of being a server admin is to police it at a certain level where players can enjoy themselves without having hackers, assholes, and offensive behavior create a no fun atmosphere. Oh and I can point out numerous admins who create a no fun atmosphere to the point where I get messages from people like Ren that say "is it just me or is he just an asshole with admin or just a plain asshole?"

Point is... your going to make people not want to play with you cause you don't make the atmosphere fun. And if your going to play with a sequoia uprooted up your asshole then leave.

It's not my problem you don't have a life and never understood the concept of letting loose and having fun. Have fun with a tree hugger up your anal cavity faggot.
    LoL... you should face book that shit. And campers is more Deadeyedennis thing. I just have my fun if I get across the map 10 times and someones in the same spot.

No one had fun when I came in? LoL thats funny. Cause I don't use a mic and I asked three times in chat for you guys to lay off HLS that was it. (Which you obviously still did what you wanted.)

If calling me names makes you feel better about your self by all means let loose. You are a ZM reg. Ive only seen you in gungame like 3 times so I dont really care what you say. I know a ton of Regs in Gungame that have a great time when Im there. I will do my job and you can continue to... errr... not sure what you do exactly.

Added::: Thanks for proving my point "The worst part is I left Zombie mod to play Gun Game cause I was sick of the kids.... Then yesterday GG was invaded by ZM kids."
    Last edited by Vladninja; 11-04-2009 at 07:02 PM.