Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: it might be the 151 speaking but!

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Hey cool story bro. Problem is no one had fun when you came in. Rather then play with a dickface, we much rather annoy the fuck out of you. BTW the point of being a server admin is to police it at a certain level where players can enjoy themselves without having hackers, assholes, and offensive behavior create a no fun atmosphere. Oh and I can point out numerous admins who create a no fun atmosphere to the point where I get messages from people like Ren that say "is it just me or is he just an asshole with admin or just a plain asshole?"

Point is... your going to make people not want to play with you cause you don't make the atmosphere fun. And if your going to play with a sequoia uprooted up your asshole then leave.

It's not my problem you don't have a life and l've never understood the concept of letting loose and having fun. Have fun with a tree hugger up your anal cavity faggot.

Wait!
    LoL didn't you say the same exact thing in another thread!?
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Wait!
    LoL didn't you say the same exact thing in another thread!?
    OMG ImGonnaGetcha when did you start typing like a normal person...

errr... aghhh.... suddenly have some respect for you.....

whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    LoL... you should face book that shit. And campers is more Deadeyedennis thing. I just have my fun if I get across the map 10 times and someones in the same spot.

No one had fun when I came in? LoL thats funny. Cause I don't use a mic and I asked three times in chat for you guys to lay off HLS that was it. (Which you obviously still did what you wanted.)

If calling me names makes you feel better about your self by all means let loose. You are a ZM reg. Ive only seen you in gungame like 3 times so I dont really care what you say. I know a ton of Regs in Gungame that have a great time when Im there. I will do my job and you can continue to... errr... not sure what you do exactly.
    Well usually when she's not daydreaming about pushing our babies out her love tunnel she's busy being very angry and hateful to the entire world. But that is why I've fallen in love with her. Sure she hits me when she drinks....and when she's sober but I know she does these things because she loves me and because I did something to deserve it whether I mixed colors with whites in the laundry, left the toilet seat up, cooked her steak to anything above medium rare or the most common occurence , when I tell her I love her.
    Last edited by EVL_Ripper; 11-04-2009 at 07:09 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Well usually when she's not daydreaming about pushing our babies out her love tunnel she's busy being very angry and hatefuly to the entire world. But that is why I've fallen in love with her. Sure she hits me when she drinks....and when she's sober but I know she does these things because she loves me.
    LOL... that's epic dude. Oh and I actually enjoyed most of the sound clips Loka. No joke I really thought they were funny... just not 10 times on the same map!

And please don't act like you guys were all bent outta shape by me being there. If you were well then that's just... sad. I am an asshole that's true... but most times I don't say anything, barely type (other then to ask someone to change their name off of unnamed), and just want to play the game. I don't make friends with every person who hops in for a map or two (sorry because you have a vagina doesn't make me want to add you to my friends list) but I like to joke around and say Hi to the regulars.

Ren and Loka I would have no problems playing with any of your little group in the future... but you guys gotta lay off the HLS (or I will just mute you). Zombie mod is a different kinda game. Cutting lose when your sitting in a cade waiting for zombies is great. I did it for a long time... way before you ever playd at IBIS.

And Loka even though you have a chic boner for calling me a fagot I don't really care (there are actually pics of two of my girlfriends if you look on the forums hard enough).... I'm sorry I haven't tried to hit on you or whatever pisses you off so much but I'm just not into on-line girls. I like real girls. I repeat "REAL" not Internet dating... I'm sure your smart, smoking hot, and everything but I'm just not interested. Don't be mad... its not you its me.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 11-04-2009 at 07:42 PM.

Vlad... I'd stop while you're ahead, bro. You're making a complete and utter ass out of yourself.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Vlad... I'd stop while you're ahead, bro. You're making a complete and utter ass out of yourself.
    but... I thought we were all having fun.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Hey cool story bro. Problem is no one had fun when you came in. Rather then play with a dickface, we much rather annoy the fuck out of you. BTW the point of being a server admin is to police it at a certain level where players can enjoy themselves without having hackers, assholes, and offensive behavior create a no fun atmosphere. Oh and I can point out numerous admins who create a no fun atmosphere to the point where I get messages from people like Ren that say "is it just me or is he just an asshole with admin or just a plain asshole?"

Point is... your going to make people not want to play with you cause you don't make the atmosphere fun. And if your going to play with a sequoia uprooted up your asshole then leave.

It's not my problem you don't have a life and never understood the concept of letting loose and having fun. Have fun with a tree hugger up your anal cavity faggot.
    I lol'd... Loka you copy/pasted/edited that from that other thread. And that is STILL a reference to me... Ren LOVES my aboose.

@ Vlad - Dude Getcha started doing that when she "left" the community. She may have some form of MPS... she's still a downzy though.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    OMG ImGonnaGetcha when did you start typing like a normal person...

errr... aghhh.... suddenly have some respect for you.....

whats going on?
    the real getcha has left the threads but her ghost can type normally most of the time. sometimes it has some spats where it capitalizes letters unnecessarily but id say its doing pretty good for a downer ghost.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

I haven't had any real issues with the admins. I play a lot of GG and Pub though. Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

well new admins keep kicking me cause of being me )=

and frankly no one who responds to this post should worry about anything... why?

BECAUSE THE NOOB NEW ADMINS DONT EVEN USE THE FUCKING FORUMS

SO FUCK THEM AND NOT WANTING TO HAVE CONVOS WITH THE COOL ORIGINALS

ellup

npow im off to buy my admin rights to use as a intimadation factor while playing, cock fucks.

waste my money to enjoy a video game

ITS PATHETIC, but it must be done..

i ned to get laid.. to much frustration

btw i dont really remeber posting this thread