Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: To the idiots that keep freezing fast zombies!

1. Default

well in a way it hasn't zmod still sucks and we started talking about alternative games to play in place of it.

and by the way I actually had fun tonight on it with only 27 people on it, proving that we really need to reduce the size of it back to about what it was
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    and by the way I actually had fun tonight on it with only 27 people on it, proving that we really need to reduce the size of it back to about what it was
    so youre saying that just because you had fun on it, the number should be reduced? thats enough proof?

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

typically theres 35 plus people on and its a fucking mess, everyone overflows the limited amount of cading spots that there is, with only 27 people on there was just about enough cading spots to go around.

still had a good amount of idiots on though, john wayne got stuck at the entrance of the cade and got tagged, even though he wasnt going to tag me and he was stuck in the cade. some idiot across from me (It was on beachstrike by the way)

thought I was fucked anyways and threw a nade straight into my cade blowing it to shit for no good reason leading me to think its about time we restrict nades seeing as 6 out of 10 times the noobs use it to fuck everything up, breaking cades blasting the zombies into people on escapes, the cons outweight the advantages greatly with nades

and of course none of you are going to think thats a good idea because its too logical, would solve to many basic problems and your going to unjustly lambast me for it so let me get this out there right now

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU SCOUT WHORES, FUCK YOU MIC SPAMMERS, FUCK YOUR BAD MAPS AND FUCK THE NOOBS OF ZMOD WHO THINK I HAVE TO OPEN THE CADE FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY MIGHT GET TAGGED AND THEN NADE THE CADE SO THEY CAN GET IN AND SCREWED ME OVER AND THEMSELVES BY DOING SO.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-07-2009 at 02:02 AM.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

yea i agree with you on the number of players needing to be reduced. i was just saying that it didnt sound right when you said that it needed to be changed because you actually had fun.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

fair enough, just needed a release there everytime I try and suggest a solution to a problem here it never ever even gets tested to see if it might work.

just seems like zmod has been steadly going down hill and tonight was the first time in a long time that it was actually quite deicent to play there because of the medium amount of people on.

abandoned, jordan, richards and john wayne were on as well so for the most part I had an experenced bunch to cade with and abandoned took care of that idiot mic spammer and the kid too.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-07-2009 at 02:19 AM.

6. Default

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU SCOUT WHORES, FUCK YOU MIC SPAMMERS, FUCK YOUR BAD MAPS AND FUCK THE NOOBS OF ZMOD WHO THINK I HAVE TO OPEN THE CADE FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY MIGHT GET TAGGED AND THEN NADE THE CADE SO THEY CAN GET IN AND SCREWED ME OVER AND THEMSELVES BY DOING SO.
    I lol'd at this rage typing... Kavinsky, you're hilarious.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I lol'd at this rage typing... Kavinsky, you're hilarious.

That's why I pretty much play Zmod when the number is low, some of the regs are playing or if it's a map that I can pretty chill by myself without having to be put in charge of all the babies that can defend themselves. It's Zero's zmod is the perfect place to nurture a persons abandonment issues cause they can just come in here and just fucking cling to someone to keep them safe.

Zero, lower the number of people that play and stop fucking around with it just to make it more "noob" friendly. I know it's so that more people can play which means for you more people that can ultimately give you money but you're not a whore, you're a lady and that's rare in this day and age. Don't lose that, please I love you.

8. Default

typically theres 35 plus people on and its a fucking mess, everyone overflows the limited amount of cading spots that there is, with only 27 people on there was just about enough cading spots to go around.

still had a good amount of idiots on though, john wayne got stuck at the entrance of the cade and got tagged, even though he wasnt going to tag me and he was stuck in the cade. some idiot across from me (It was on beachstrike by the way)

thought I was fucked anyways and threw a nade straight into my cade blowing it to shit for no good reason leading me to think its about time we restrict nades seeing as 6 out of 10 times the noobs use it to fuck everything up, breaking cades blasting the zombies into people on escapes, the cons outweight the advantages greatly with nades

and of course none of you are going to think thats a good idea because its too logical, would solve to many basic problems and your going to unjustly lambast me for it so let me get this out there right now

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    FUCKING YES!!!! OMFZ! That's exactly who I pictured... fuckin' great.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

what? I needed a release, after all you'd be pissed if someone passed off your ideas about something and never even gave them a shot or complete forgot about them, and knowing zero its probably the latter.