Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Borderlands.

1. Default Borderlands.

Shits good. Ive been gone for 4 days because of it.

Anyone else have, perhaps we could team up ?

Level 31 Gunslinger.

fuck that game
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Another RPG ? I'll pass.

4. Default

I rather wait and get mass effect 2.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I'd rather wait and get herpes. lul.

Actually, i've beeen playing a horrible game called Fate. a 9.99$ game with crack like habit forming tendencies.

6. Default

Its not just another RPG. It's way fucking better. I honestly thought it was gunna be a Fallout 3 rip off but it really isn't. Once you get a feel for the controls its like 2nd nature. Its fun to party up but I have like 2 people that have this damn game. There literally are like over 5000 guns in this game, and they really do differ, and its a rarity to find 2 exactly same guns. I want you to try it before you knock it.

Also, unlike fallout, It has Ironsights !

This game is a: Call of Duty, Fallout, Mad Max, LSD Trip, Comic book.

That's the only way I can describe it.

Edit: Uncharted 2 was amazing. That is all.

7. Default

Yeah I gave it a second look instead of just dismissing it..

"True gamers play the good, and the bad."

I heard the word alien and then decided to take a bigger look at it.. And found out about all the weapons and what not.

Do you have it for computer Res? I may get it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Its not just another RPG. It's way fucking better. I honestly thought it was gunna be a Fallout 3 rip off but it really isn't. Once you get a feel for the controls its like 2nd nature. Its fun to party up but I have like 2 people that have this damn game. There literally are like over 5000 guns in this game, and they really do differ, and its a rarity to find 2 exactly same guns. I want you to try it before you knock it.

Also, unlike fallout, It has Ironsights !

This game is a: Call of Duty, Fallout, Mad Max, LSD Trip, Comic book.

That's the only way I can describe it.

Edit: Uncharted 2 was amazing. That is all.
    I think I'm going 2 have 2 try it out. ya, I just watched some reviews on this, going 2 have 2 buy it heh. looks sweet. if it's out on PC I might just download it.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-26-2009 at 01:38 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

just picked it up tonight pretty sweet game I love the fact you can run over stuff. Any of my freinds I play shooters with vehicles will tell you im always the one running people over vroom vroom BEEP!!. But hey res right now I like the wave shotgun u get from the blind dude

10. Default

watched bits and pieces of the game play of my friend going through it once.

Not bad, from my view... but the entire time he was playing it I just wantted to install my stuff for morrowwind and jump to greatness.