Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: So. Angryyyyyyyyy.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I HATE ... THE WAY OATMEAL DRIES TO THE BOWL AND YOU CAN'T FUCKING SCRAPE IT OFF. ...
    Hahaha Sorry but I have to make this reference ... *points to his sig*

But.. But...

**Walks away slowly** *Tear*
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Hahaha Sorry but I have to make this reference ... *points to his sig*
    *points to her "disable signatures" buttons that has been in use since day 1 of joining the forums*

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    But.. But...

**Walks away slowly** *Tear*
    Sorry, I originally took your first comment as sarcasm. Now that the insulin is kicking in, I see that it wasn't. So you can see why I'm getting mad all the time...

4. Default

OMG oatmeal that is a great idea!!! I know what I am eating all next week.

I will fuck you up the fucking ass with a non-lubricated CACTUS.
    Baby I will take whatever you give me and I'll love cause I know if it's coming from you the it's made up of all the most wonderful things this life can ever offer a human being. I'll take it proudly, I'll scream off the mountains "YES WORLD I TOOK THAT CACTUS UP MY ASS AND I LOVED IT!"

I will do that Ren because I can live with never being able to shit right again....but baby, I just can't live without you. *tear*

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Baby I will take whatever you give me and I'll love cause I know if it's coming from you the it's made up of all the most wonderful things this life can ever offer a human being. I'll take it proudly, I'll scream off the mountains "YES WORLD I TOOK THAT CACTUS UP MY ASS AND I LOVED IT!"

I will do that Ren because I can live with never being able to shit right again....but baby, I just can't live without you. *tear*
    Get off my fucking lawn.

7. Default

but we had angry sex... and your still angry...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Get off my fucking lawn.
    I love you Ren.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

9. Default

Give'em the stick! DOOOON'T GIVE'EM THE STICK! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

G-I-Joooooooooooooooooooooe

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Get off my fucking lawn.
    We can has teh buttsecks n0w?