Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Public Service Message

1. Default Public Service Message

Have you ever wondered if the bills
    in your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?
    If not, you're wondering now ... Have a nice day ...

So folks, always remember to wash your hands after handling money !

~Rogue

Thanks asshole, now I'm sittin here ignorin my breakfast sniffn every dollar bill in my wallet.

Have you ever wondered how many people jack off then touch their paper money?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

here is another interesting fact, most of the high end gentlemen clubs don't use dollar bills anymore, they've switched over to the $2 bill. that's right when you ask for change for a $20, you no longer get 20 $1 but instead you get 10 $2 bills.

but yes chronic is right almost every bill you handle has been in a strippers butt crack, shoved up some drug mules ass, used to sniff coke off a mirror, licked by freaks and laced with LSD.

why do you think bank tellers always have the Costco size tub of hand sanitizer at their window??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Money you get from the bank is new. If you give them old cash it is destroyed. This is why "old" money is rare. Also if your body is exposed to it then it will naturally build defenses. Also anything that can pose a real danger can only live for so long.

6. Default

So what your saying is "What doesn't kill us makes us capitalist"?

oh wait, you mean "If I rub all of granpa's 1921 Confederate Silver Blues Notes, I'll be immune to all the impurities the afficted grandpa?" WHOO WHO, no more gonorrhea, syphilis, or herpes, no more rash, boils or warts, no more arse scrathing, ball-sack scratching, or nose-picking, nor more cows lifting me off the seat (farts), no cat lick sneezes, or toxic bleatches.... I'm cured!

I'm in the money...

~Chronic

7. Default

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him.

The waitress asks them for their orders.

The man says, 'A hamburger, fries and a coke,' and turns to the
    ostrich,

What's yours?'

'I'll have the same,' says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order 'That will be $9.40, please’, and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, 'A hamburger, fries and a coke.'

The ostrich says, 'I'll have the same.'

Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This soon becomes customary for about three weeks, when the two enter again. 'The usual?' asks the waitress.

'No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and a salad,' says the man.

'Same,' says the ostrich.

Short time later the waitress brings the order and says, 'That will be $32.62.'

Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer. 'Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time?'

'Well,' says the man, 'several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there.'

'That's brilliant!' says the waitress. 'Most people would ask for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want, for as long as you live!'

‘that's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there,' says the man.

The waitress asks, 'What's with the ostrich?'

The man sighs, pauses and answers, 'My second wish was for a tall chick with a big ass and long legs, who agrees with everything I say.'

8. Default

Lol.... I wish I could befriend a talking ostrich... the adventures we could have...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol.... I wish I could befriend a talking ostrich... the adventures we could have...
    I would put a saddle on it and ride it everywhere. Fuckin' Chocobo style.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I would put a saddle on it and ride it everywhere. Fuckin' Chocobo style.
    I like how you think!

Maynard - The WCS Guy