Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: WCS Race Balance

1. Default

There will be more counters for it when races with sharingan are made in the future that have the ability to negate or partly reflect ability based damage.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There will be more counters for it when races with sharingan are made in the future that have the ability to negate or partly reflect ability based damage.

zero...

i'm going to name my first two children after you

we also need a sam fisher race, one that is partial invis (aout the flame pred's levell) can see invisible people, xtra knife damage, restricted to only a usp, except for it's ult which gives it a famas as well
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I guess I will post it here so I do not forget it but here is how I would like the kakashi race to work:

Attack power:
    When he does damage to another race his attack power is that races attack power.

Defense power:
    When he takes damage from another race he copies that races defense power.

Also yes I can do this.

OMG I just realized that I could make a kerby race! Yes one that could become another race when you fire your ability while aimed at them!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I guess I will post it here so I do not forget it but here is how I would like the kakashi race to work:

Attack power:
    When he does damage to another race his attack power is that races attack power.

Defense power:
    When he takes damage from another race he copies that races defense power.

Also yes I can do this.

OMG I just realized that I could make a kerby race! Yes one that could become another race when you fire your ability while aimed at them!
    LOLOL i was gonna make a megaman race that just copies the abilities of the people it kills

also i updated my flash race again this time it should be finished
    jsut need to test it before i post it up for use on wcs forums (unless someone convinces me to keep it exclusive to a single server)

5. Lightbulb

What about a tank race?

You walk at 50-80% of normal speed, leveling will increase this.
    You start with 150HP and can level it up to 500HP (maby a little too much..)
    20- 35% chance that the person who hit you must reload his weapon.
    Ultimate: Works only (once) if 65%+ of your teamates are death, (% chance is % of death teammates) summon 1-2 death teammates into battle with their equipment how they die.
    (example: 8/10 T are death, 80% chance to summon 1-2 teammates)

6. Default

Instead of having it steal the ability after you kill someone or if you're facing them, have it work like crypt lord where it targets a random enemy, then binds their ultimate to "Ability" like shadow hunter. Hitting your ultimate again would then replace it with someone else's.

Or maybe I'm just a crazy hermit

Tastes like your moms kisses.