Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Race Balance

1. Default

I think it's beautiful. it literally brought a tear 2 my eye. when will it be implemented?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I can do it this weekend.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I can do it this weekend.
    I love you, Zero.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

how long will athena freeze?

that's the one problem i have w/ athena. You freeze people so far away, and then by the time you turn around to find the blue trail and get moving, they're already unfrozen and ready to kill your face off <sic>

oh, and also, what exxactly does panorama mean about "get weapon menue at spawn"? don't you always have that?

and...ah! strider. change the kayakujutshi-shu thing to a normal ability. it makes key mapping easier. people don't need to have two keys, one for each ward.

5. Default

That is why it says that it is a % chance to get the menu. Also you can mind multiple things to the same key you just need it in the cfg file and make it read only. I will see if that can be changed in the future but right now it could break things.

6. Default

but what does it actually do?

7. Default

Maynard do your lips get any bigger... LOL

Zero, I am sure i speak for most of us on WCServer, when I say we are willing to try any suggestive changes, and as you are aware you will get feedback regardless of good or bad... the fact that you spend so much time and effort for us, we could only be respectful, and give it a try... Testing something to work is a step in the right diercetion... lets get it implament soon, so we can work out any kinks!

~Rogue

Baby steps are always the first step before leaping head first ~Anonymous

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Maynard do your lips get any bigger... LOL
    I love when people try 2 act clever, and fail.
    Last edited by maynard; 11-09-2009 at 12:12 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

oh, i forgot something. i think spiderman should have reduced (or nullified) fall damage. it's ultimate is way to hard to control at any level above 2 and even then you lose most of your health by hitting the ground too hard

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    oh, i forgot something. i think spiderman should have reduced (or nullified) fall damage. it's ultimate is way to hard to control at any level above 2 and even then you lose most of your health by hitting the ground too hard
    It's really not that hard.

If you take away the challenge in using a skill then you ruin the fun in using the race. Especially for those who do well with certain skills that other players falter with.