Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Race Balance

1. Default

oh, on the right map (crackhouse, deathcookin, militia, dust) i can rock it with lv. 2 ultimate. It's just something that's kinda annoying. especially when a single letter press sends you ALL the way across the map a super speeds (lv. 4 & 5 ultimate, now i guess going up to 7 too)

2. Default

I thought that those who already had Eva (mine I had just maxed out) would keep them, and it would only affect those who had not opened a race... I lost my Eva just after I maxed it out, just because I am only in five hundreds... took me one hundred levls to max it, due to maynard and a few others griping I used it alot, and had to use other races... so where did my experience go... my ability points... I earned them... skills did not end up on some other race, like before did it?

~Chronic

3. Default

IIRC, Zero said, any race that you had leveled prior to the updates, but no longer have access to would keep the levels, and when you got access back to them, it would be the same as prior.

4. Default

so i need to wait 200 levels to access what i earned previously, and get it given all back to me... I want my lawyer... thsi sounds suspicious

~Chronic

5. Default

Also the levels per ability have been changed so for races like eva that were maxed are now at 50% power. This applies to many of the other races too. It is important to note that this change does not alter the difference between high and low level players as lets say two people unlock eva although the player that use to have it maxed now only has it at 50% the new player still has it at 0 and it will take them longer to reach the same 50% mark that used to be 100%.

So please note that the changes no matter what they are always benefit old vs new players. Also if you gained levels over max already with eva you can still access those extra points and apply them immediately to the skills you want.

I want to make it clear that this update and all future updates will ALWAYS balance out to actually be a slight benefit to the higher level players.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    so i need to wait 200 levels to access what i earned previously, and get it given all back to me... I want my lawyer... thsi sounds suspicious

~Chronic
    funny.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Vagabond needs to be nerfed.

When someone can go 40-0 on dust2 something isn't right.

Also the team balance needs to work. Three players on one team with a +2:1 KD while not a single player on the opposite team with a 1:1 KD.

The server has serious balance issues.

8. Default

your saying someone is that pro with scout? also thats why i left ibis wcs its just not balanced half of the time a player just rushes the enemy spanw and dominates them

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

When someone can go 40-0 on dust2 something isn't right.
    agreed... so go athena? WCS isn't about picking a race, and just playing it cause you want 2, you actually have 2 change your race 2 counter other ppl from time 2 time. and as stated before.. athena DESTROYS all fast and invis classes.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-29-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    agreed... so go athena? WCS isn't about picking a race, and just playing it cause you want 2, you actually have 2 change your race 2 counter other ppl from time 2 time. and as stated before.. athena DESTROYS all fast and invis classes.
    I am not at a high enough level to use the Athena.

And I'm aware of the whole "changing races for strategies lawl" but the ability to go invisible and teleport halfway across the map cause you can is irritating, especially when you are unable to use a race to counter it. Sure I could use the Night Elf but the ultimate does not have a comparable range. If the ultimate for vaginabond (im so witty lul) had a cooldown of maybe 2-5 seconds it would force users to think more on their feet, though I am not sure how that could be done.