Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Race Balance

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I am not at a high enough level to use the Athena.

And I'm aware of the whole "changing races for strategies lawl" but the ability to go invisible and teleport halfway across the map cause you can is irritating, especially when you are unable to use a race to counter it. Sure I could use the Night Elf but the ultimate does not have a comparable range. If the ultimate for vaginabond (im so witty lul) had a cooldown of maybe 2-5 seconds it would force users to think more on their feet, though I am not sure how that could be done.
    I'm not denying that it's a cheap race... but cause it's cheap and a bit trickyer 2 beat than the average race... doesn't mean it should be nerfed. just simply figure out how they move, and beat them. I can take a vaginalion on as any class, it's not hard, they only teleport where they are looking, knowing that and having the advantage of seeing them on your radar = win win. like I said when you all complained about eva, just get better. also vaginalion and bond both make a unique noise everytime they come in and out of stealth... so there's another easy way 2 know if 1's on your ass, or about 2 shoot you. the only time they have the advantage is when you're running around in the open and they snipe you from far away.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm not denying that it's a cheap race... but cause it's cheap and a bit trickyer 2 beat than the average race... doesn't mean it should be nerfed. just simply figure out how they move, and beat them. I can take a vaginalion on as any class, it's not hard, they only teleport where they are looking, knowing that and having the advantage of seeing them on your radar = win win. like I said when you all complained about eva, just get better. also vaginalion and bond both make a unique noise everytime they come in and out of stealth... so there's another easy way 2 know if 1's on your ass, or about 2 shoot you. the only time they have the advantage is when you're running around in the open and they snipe you from far away.
    I still maintain that the eva should be removed. The reason I don't bitch about it as much is because nobody plays it anymore due to the fact nobody likes the person who continually plays that race.

3. Default

nobody plays it anymore due to the fact nobody likes the person who continually plays that race.
    lol that's not why ppl don't play it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol that's not why ppl don't play it.
    Why not then?

5. Default

Why not then?
    cause it's broken. ultimate doesn't work at all.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I don't play it anymore... only because it is so far outta reach, now that it is level 700... and I am just under 600... and though I play almost every day... the leveling takes longer... kinda forces me to play lame classes I would not normally play just for the levels... but that is the way the levels are setup... I loved playing Eva... who doesn't... most of the complaints regarding Eva, come from those who don't play Eva... or those who can't yet... Talk last night suggested making other "Prime" classes... The knife max class could be like Rogue (hint, hint Zero)... on some other WCServers the Rogue class is even more powerful than Eva... there are other "powerful" classes out there... instead of making classes "outta reach", or ridding them completely... lets make other "powerful" classes to compete with the Eva...

it should also be noted that individual players play differently... some play well as Vagalion, some some play well as Raiden... but the one who plays well as Vagalion, may not play well as Raiden... it is of the individual playing skills that bring the game TOGETHER... like last night when all the CT's were all ibis staff and we all came together with the class we were playing... we won... not everyone likes a particular classes that someone else is good at playing... that is life... but when everyone on your team, plays a class in which each is good at, makes for a rather fun game... and that is the point of us playing... to have fun... I could see if we were playing for more serious reasons, but... But, we're not...

So... in short lets look into classes with "equal" powerfulness and rid ourselves of some of the lesser played classes... Like Succubus Hunter, Crypt Lord, Hells Demon, Panorama, Nebula, or even Shadow of Void, for the reason it lags server when preforming ultimate... Let's look into a powerful knife class, more powerful shotgun class, lets look into equaling out classes... and for Christ sakes, master a class of yuor chosing and stop whining that someone else is better at that class than you... lol

Just my opinion what's yours?

~Rogue
    Last edited by ChronicVT; 12-30-2009 at 09:52 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    So... in short lets look into classes with "equal" powerfulness and rid ourselves of some of the lesser played classes... Like Succubus Hunter, Crypt Lord, Hells Demon, Panorama, Nebula, or even Shadow of Void, for the reason it lags server when preforming ultimate... Let's look into a powerful knife class, more powerful shotgun class, lets look into equaling out classes... and for Christ sakes, master a class of yuor chosing and stop whining that someone else is better at that class than you... lol

Just my opinion what's yours?

~Rogue
    so you want 2 remove a bunch of good classes just cause you personally, and some new ppl 2 WCS don't play them? that makes sense...

WCS is not supposed 2 be equal. all the classes you listed are good classes ppl play a lot. if you want 2 talk about classes no 1 plays then lets talk about charmeleon or night elf.

someone whose spent as much time on the server as you have shouldn't be complaining about hitting lvl 700. if you tried playing more then just l33t classes like vegabond constantly, you would easily have your eva back.

and though I play almost every day
    lies
    where the hell you been??? you havent been playing on the server regularly for like a month now. it's like you and myself for original admins on that server now. recoil doesn't ever play anymore =(

EDIT... just wanted 2 add that crypt lord is an amazing class...
    Last edited by maynard; 12-30-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

HEY MAYNARD... it was ONLY a suggestion... you know... like a think tank... leave the classes we have... they DO NOT necessarily have to be removed to ADD other classes... but there ARE other classes out there as powerful as the Eva... we just don't have them yet...

Take a chill pill... and maybe even your anti-bitter pill... nobody said it WOULD, or that we SHOULD... suggestions are merely suggestions...

So back off Fry Girl...

I play under the name " Rogue <ibis.a> "...

And I play my high level classes to stay in contention of the big boys (and some girls)... and it takes ten times longer to level up... My Vagabond, Hell Hunter, Undead Scourge, Human Alliance, Night Elves, Flame Predator, Chameleon, Raiden, Eye Ra, Beast, Athena, =Jack=, Orchish Horde, and Magician are maxed out or damn close to maxed out that it takes longer to level up! My Eva (when I get it back) was maxed out... I think I do pretty good and continue to play well... somedays i am on fire... other days I am sober...

I miss Recoil.... sniff, sniff

But some new Admins... Superman (hahaha, to signature picture) Mastergunz (who better get back his Admin) and the others who have come over from ZM to play... it is awesome... Last night all CT's were ibis.a staff, and it was the best time we have had on the server in a long time....

~Chronic (aka Rogue)

9. Default

HEY MAYNARD... it was ONLY a suggestion... you know... like a think tank... leave the classes we have... they DO NOT necessarily have to be removed to ADD other classes... but there ARE other classes out there as powerful as the Eva... we just don't have them yet...

Take a chill pill... and maybe even your anti-bitter pill... nobody said it WOULD, or that we SHOULD... suggestions are merely suggestions...

So back off Fry Girl...

I play under the name " Rogue <ibis.a> "...

And I play my high level classes to stay in contention of the big boys (and some girls)... and it takes ten times longer to level up... My Vagabond, Hell Hunter, Undead Scourge, Human Alliance, Night Elves, Flame Predator, Chameleon, Raiden, Eye Ra, Beast, Athena, =Jack=, Orchish Horde, and Magician are maxed out or damn close to maxed out that it takes longer to level up! My Eva (when I get it back) was maxed out... I think I do pretty good and continue to play well... somedays i am on fire... other days I am sober...

I miss Recoil.... sniff, sniff

But some new Admins... Superman (hahaha, to signature picture) Mastergunz (who better get back his Admin) and the others who have come over from ZM to play... it is awesome... Last night all CT's were ibis.a staff, and it was the best time we have had on the server in a long time....

~Chronic (aka Rogue)
    Hey rogue, it was only constructive criticism. just cause I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm not chill lol.

and I know you play on rogue... ive gametracked both acounts... neither have barley been used in a month +, hence me asking where you've been.

the hell is a fry girl?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

I was just on last night... but that doesn't surprise me that your gametracker doesn't track me... none of my wins in GunGame registered either...

But I do play atleast once a day... ask my bitching, nagging, neglected wife...

~Rogue