Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Race Balance

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    I was just on last night... but that doesn't surprise me that your gametracker doesn't track me... none of my wins in GunGame registered either...

But I do play atleast once a day... ask my bitching, nagging, neglected wife...

~Rogue
    game tracker tracks everything, including you being on last night

http://www.gametracker.com/server/17...0%3Cibis.a%3E/

I thought you and your wife were split up? and share the kid? thought I heard you a few times go on about how you got your kid this week or for the weekend and shit.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    cause it's broken. ultimate doesn't work at all.
    Good. Fucking hate that race.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Good. Fucking hate that race.
    Lol.. most do.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

i think the races are fine as they are.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i think the races are fine as they are.
    agreed

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I think that the one thing that needs to be fixed is all of the broken abilities. Get those fixed, then worry about inbalanced. If I can I will work on a list of all classes with broken abilities. That is, if that helps.

7. Default

only 2broken classes right now:

eva (ult. don't work apparently)
    hells demon.

the classes glitch occasionally, but that's to be expected, this is a heavily modded server after all
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

And Flame Pred doesn't force weapon's drop, or burn people. And Dragonfly doesn't give weapon's menu. And...

There are actually quite a few problems right now, but the man in charge is fixing them.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    And Flame Pred doesn't force weapon's drop, or burn people. And Dragonfly doesn't give weapon's menu. And...

There are actually quite a few problems right now, but the man in charge is fixing them.
    oh, true. the weapons menu one i forgot.

but flame pred does cause drops and fire. it's not every time of course, there's a chance
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

There are more than that. Blood Mage's Banish does not work. Human's Bash doesn't work. Neither does most of Crypt Lord's abilities. Proudmoore's Deagle/M4A1 spawn doesn't work.

As I said, I will post information when I get a chance.