Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: WCS Race Balance

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    he's patting him on the back consoling him. not sure where you see it smacking the back of the head. what does critiquing his smilies in his post have to do with the thread anyways?
    why do you have anything to do with wcs?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wcs ftw!
    No you wring. Ibis wcs is the best
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

Default dragon fly (

dragonfly weapon menu works excellently.. just a little too excellent. the dragonfly can spawn a bomb and a defusal kit (thus allowing the dragonfly if T to spam bombs for free xp). they can also type weapons while dead, thus bringing the menu up and allowing them to spawn weapons / bomb / defusal kit / nades for whoever they spectate. I dont know if your able to remove the bomb from weapon menu or not, but the use of a weapon menu while dead is pretty glitchy, especially if they spawn a defusal kit / bomb for a vaga

other than that, dragon fly pews

4. Cool

About Dragon Fly... I think its stupid that they have to spam te chat full with the command 'weapons'. Please remove it from the chatlist.

Other than that, what are new players going to do on the WCS server and what im I supposed to do if I am total lvl 240 and my races will be unattainable?

I think that rapscallion is useless right now. I maxed it because I thought it was very good but after all you die 90% of the times after doing the first damage if your ememy is hunting you. Its kinda camp race.

After all, the most races are mixes from what we already know. Like the new Bunny Hop race is a Flame predator mix with some other races. What if (the new) races can use the four elements: Fire, Water, Earth and Air. Races like that would making IBIS WCS remarkable and challenger. Each race has one weakness and one strenght point against an other race. Afcourse the four elements are just an example of my idea, but now are some races underpowerd and expensive and other races overpowerd and cheap.

That was an global idea how I think over the WCS server right now. After all, I still love it and it is my favorite CSS server, thanks for hosting

5. Default

flandria, the new people will do what they're always done. either stick it out and keep playing, get better, and join in...or bitch about the server and ragequit. as for you, try a different race.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Flandria4 View Post
    What if (the new) races can use the four elements: Fire, Water, Earth and Air. Races like that would making IBIS WCS remarkable and challenger. Each race has one weakness and one strenght point against an other race.
    dude, this isnt runescape, or Diablo, or any other little RPG out there.

THIS IS WCS.

If i ever see a pop-up on screen saying "you got hit with Flandria4's water missile" i will personally hunt you down and poop in your living room.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by j!mmy_pop[KMFDM] View Post
    dude, this isnt runescape, or Diablo, or any other little RPG out there.

THIS IS WCS.

If i ever see a pop-up on screen saying "you got hit with Flandria4's water missile" i will personally hunt you down and poop in your living room.
    this. most definately true jimmy

8. Default

Each race has one weakness and one strenght point against an other race. Afcourse the four elements are just an example of my idea.
    It was an idea, what I mean is that races sould have an weakness and strenght against each other. I see that other games also have such an system but I don't want such thing as a 'water strike' or what did you say.

What I want is that higher races are vulnerable too.

If your are a Flame predator its almost impossible to kill an Athena or Eva, what is there weak point if you like kniving?

9. Default

ok, lets ee, the so called "power races" of our wcs:

from the beginning...

flame pred
    hell hunter
    eva
    spiderman
    jack
    vagabond
    vagalion

now, there exist perfect counters to each and every one of these races.

flame pred, you got anything that can fly, hell hunter, or shadow hunter, or sucubus hunter, or anything else w/ long jump, vagabond

hell hunter, most anything at all. only reason they're a power race is because of ulti...which isn't the best to begin w/. i guess shadow hunter or molecule would be the best (just ride the ult out)

eva, you got athena, shadow hunter...and that's pretty much it. wouldn't be the "reward race" if it was easy to kill, though vagabonds can handle it pretty well

spidy, night elf or athena'll rape a spidy. as will a shadow hunter or hell hunter

jack, use shadow hunter, or athena, vagabond, or vagalion

vagabond/vagalion, athena, night elf, flame pred, or sucubus hunter.

everything has counters dude.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, lets ee, the so called "power races" of our wcs:

from the beginning...

flame pred
    hell hunter
    eva
    spiderman
    jack
    vagabond
    vagalion

now, there exist perfect counters to each and every one of these races.

flame pred, you got anything that can fly, hell hunter, or shadow hunter, or sucubus hunter, or anything else w/ long jump, vagabond

hell hunter, most anything at all. only reason they're a power race is because of ulti...which isn't the best to begin w/. i guess shadow hunter or molecule would be the best (just ride the ult out)

eva, you got athena, shadow hunter...and that's pretty much it. wouldn't be the "reward race" if it was easy to kill, though vagabonds can handle it pretty well

spidy, night elf or athena'll rape a spidy. as will a shadow hunter or hell hunter

jack, use shadow hunter, or athena, vagabond, or vagalion

vagabond/vagalion, athena, night elf, flame pred, or sucubus hunter.

everything has counters dude.
    Wtf? Can you make it next time more clear please? And it is like everybody hates me lol