Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rampage at Ft. Hood, Texas

1. Default

crazy ass shit

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Terrible shit, ruined so many lives just to get out of being deployed, if he wanted to die so bad he should have just killed himself and let everyone else be. Sick piece of shit.

3. Default

I'm just glad my friend Stephen left the fort like, 3 months ago.

Fort Hood is too close to me...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

ok first off, if any of you are in the military or know anything about it.... enlisted soldiers HATE HATE HATE officers because its easier to become an officer who out ranks a enlisted in shorter time then it does to become a enlisted whom has a rank that matters

enlisted soldiers have more experience ect. collage cant teach a 2nd lt. how to survive in combat.. years of training as an enlisty does...

so that discludes the major from going awol.. second a major has alot of power, but not enough to do what ever the fuck he wants.

i truly believe that he wasnted to be deployed, but couldnt wait. he was in the middle of re training for deployment, me and my roomate think that he may have been a undercover terrorst guy whom lost conntact, then went awol and did what any other awol radicalist muslim would do, kill americans at the cost of his own life.

yea
    thats what i think, im also lovin this 151 atm

5. Default

some guy offed his girl in the px at ft bliss while i was training up to come to iraq... he then tried to kill himself, which he failed at... so yea... not an overly "new" set of events for the military, not sure why they made this one so big, the casualties or what...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    some guy offed his girl in the px at ft bliss while i was training up to come to iraq... he then tried to kill himself, which he failed at... so yea... not an overly "new" set of events for the military, not sure why they made this one so big, the casualties or what...
    i'm pretty sure its the casualties and his name (background). same thing happened 6 months ago at another PX in washington (state). i dont think it was ft bliss though...

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

i dont know why he did this but i punched a fucking hole in my wall from being so fucking angry, im tired of this shit.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    i dont know why he did this but i punched a fucking hole in my wall from being so fucking angry, im tired of this shit.
    i feel the same way. its really sad thinking about the families of the ones who lost someone that day.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Christ people are losing their minds, some in Orlando shot up an office, a marine here at Camp Lejeune killed anothe rmarine, a guy in Tokyo shot 3 people and killed himself. Fuckin psychos.

10. Default

Some people just take life too srsly.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.