Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rampage at Ft. Hood, Texas

1. Default Rampage at Ft. Hood, Texas

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33678801...me_and_courts/

At least one U.S. soldier opened fire Thursday at Fort Hood, Texas, killing at least 11 people and wounding 31 others, military officials said.

One gunman was shot to death, and two other soldiers were in custody, Lt. Gen. Robert W. Cone, commanding general of the Army’s III Corps, told reporters.

Cone gave no further details on the dead gunman. A senior Obama administration official told NBC News analyst Roger Cressey that one of the suspects who was in custody was an Army major.

The official said the shootings could have been a criminal matter rather than a terrorism-related attack and that there was no intelligence to suggest a plot against Fort Hood.

Military and local hospital official officials said the victims were a mixture of men and women, military and civilian. At least one of those killed was a civilian police officer, Cone said. At least four local SWAT officers were among those wounded, NBC affiliate KCEN-TV of Waco reported.

Fort Hood, one of the largest military complexes in the world, was on lockdown, as were schools in the area. Dozens of agents of the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives responded to the post, federal officials said.

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A GODDAM POLITICAL DEBATE, FLAME EACH OTHER WITH BULLSHIT, OR MAKE THIS OFFTOPIC. This is a serious thread.

2. Default

That is just silly crazy. Uh-uh!

So, share your thoughts on the reasons why they went shit crazy.

I think it was due to some pay-cuts.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    That is just silly crazy. Uh-uh!

So, share your thoughts on the reasons why they went shit crazy.

I think it was due to some pay-cuts.
    They didn't want to get deployed. This isn't the first time soldiers do this shit, and it won't be the last. Your only hearing about it because one of the shooters name is Arab. lawl.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

They should suck it up. It was their life-choice to be owned by the government.

Pfffft... emo kids.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

And considering he is a military officer, this is normal shit for them. He wasn't an enlisted soldier. He was in the military for awhile before he got rank Major.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

It's true. If there's a war, you took an oath, and you go.

It's the military.

If you don't go, you get Court Martialed and possibly jailed.

You don't throw a hissy fit and kill innocent people. That is cowardly!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    They didn't want to get deployed. This isn't the first time soldiers do this shit, and it won't be the last. Your only hearing about it because one of the shooters name is Arab. lawl.
    Where else has this happened?

8. Default

Hmmm lets see....

in 2005 there was a shooting in Fort Worth.
    in 2008 there was a shooting at Tinker AFB
    in Camp Liberty and in Bahrain there is a ton of U.S. soldiers who have gone AWOL and have injured or killed their own on all 4 armed forces.

and then there are others you don't hear about. simple. as. that.

มวยไทย

9. Default

Apparently the one who did it was a psychologist...

10. Default

Like I said, Army psychiatrist who didn't want to deploy and he is one of three "suspected" shooters. Whether he thought he was untouchable because he's an officer, or untouchable because he already had served... there is no excuse for it, ESPECIALLY on active duty.

The other point is this wasn't terrorist related, otherwise intelligence would have been ramped up the asshole from Army CID and MP. This was simply like all the other shootings... disgruntled military soldiers.

มวยไทย