Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gamefly !

1. Default Gamefly !

Anyone use it ?

It's really handy and they will deliver your games on fucking time. Which is always nice.

I'm hoping I wont have MW2 more than a day later than everyone, but its cool, I get 10% off its retail price plus 5$ to spend on games per month, (1 Year member)

Anyway I just bought Uncharted 2 (fantastic game) and that's why I wont be buying this right away, but I can essentially keep it forever.

2. Default

ive never tried any of those sites, let me know if it's decent.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Anyone use it ?

It's really handy and they will deliver your games on fucking time. Which is always nice.

I'm hoping I wont have MW2 more than a day later than everyone, but its cool, I get 10% off its retail price plus 5$ to spend on games per month, (1 Year member)

Anyway I just bought Uncharted 2 (fantastic game) and that's why I wont be buying this right away, but I can essentially keep it forever.
    i have a gamefly account i love it they aren't late and i like how they do it ^_^ all the way res
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

i LOVE gamefly. i don't use it anymore because i don't have a console anymore or money. still though back when i had the wii, ps2, and 360; gamefly was my bestfriend for video games.

Netflix is also awesome fyi.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

I had Gamefly when I had a job, I loved it. And when my gears of war CD stop working I just replaced theres with mine and my game works just fine. There fast, and they normally gave you new games on release day or the day after.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

6. Default

I have gamefly its been great I bought many games dirt cheap there. You have to know how to get the games you want though when they release or it will take forever to get that particular game if its in high demand. Only problem I have now is i tend to use them less and less since I'm primarily on PC now. I bought Fear 2 for 7 bucks last month and I could have traded back to them for 16. Never received a bad used game from them

7. Default

hahahaha sucka's!!!!

cause I'm corporate, I get both gamefly and netflix for free!!!

I heart my job.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

can someone explain to me how gamefly works? i dont want to search google or go to the website. from what ive heard about it and read on here i dont see how that company makes money.. someone please explain how it works though.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

You pay let's say $20/month... you get 2 games for that price. Got it this far?

So you have this queue, where you pick and choose which games you want to be sent to you. Let's say you want:

1. MW2
    2. Halo 3
    3. Darksiders
    4. Dante's Inferno
    5. NBA 2k10...

So, the first two games you're gonna get in the mail within the first month are MW2 and Halo 3. Until you return EITHER of those games, you won't get any of the other games in your queue.

It work exactly like Netflix.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Never tried GameFly but I have tried Netflix which was cool but that was like 10 years ago when it was just starting.