Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SO confused!

1. Default Same Ol Same Ol

Everyone Says I Flattered That You Think Im Hacking... Be Flattered That Unclejune Think Your A Cheating Faggot!!!!!!!!!!

2. Default

i watched both demos a couple of times and i honestly don't think he haxorz...but hey its not my decision in the end

he might have been, but i think if he was walling it would have been a lot more obvious

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    i watched both demos a couple of times and i honestly don't think he haxorz...but hey its not my decision in the end

he might have been, but i think if he was walling it would have been a lot more obvious

Theres something that's called hiding your hacks. If you're good at it you're not going to actually have your damn crosshairs on your target. Good hackers just use it as an advantage TO KNOW WHERE THE ENEMY IS LOCATED. You cant tell me that all of those kills were by sound because alot of his kills were far away and he just happens to know where the enemy is all the time at the right place. I dont know how long you've played and had experiences with hackers but you need to OPEN your eyes a little more to hackers who hide their hacks very well. You see it was not just a couple of us who decided to say lets ban this guy omg he cheats !! The whole server agreed that this guy hacks. We just did the job of making a demo and submitting it to the forums in which case a regular took it upon himself to make the demo (Ricochet).

4. Default

He should not come in he forum all cocky ,and also start insulting admins, thats not gonna help his case.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Theres something that's called hiding your hacks. If you're good at it you're not going to actually have your damn crosshairs on your target. Good hackers just use it as an advantage TO KNOW WHERE THE ENEMY IS LOCATED. You cant tell me that all of those kills were by sound because alot of his kills were far away and he just happens to know where the enemy is all the time at the right place. I dont know how long you've played and had experiences with hackers but you need to OPEN your eyes a little more to hackers who hide their hacks very well. You see it was not just a couple of us who decided to say lets ban this guy omg he cheats !! The whole server agreed that this guy hacks. We just did the job of making a demo and submitting it to the forums in which case a regular took it upon himself to make the demo (Ricochet).
    yea i know ny im no noob to the game...but good players also know where the enemies are because of radar, and being able to predict based off of that has alot to do with this game. this would be like me saying its not fair because the split second i come around the corner NY awped me in the head, but i know its cause you play alot and know the maps well...anyways i wasn't tryin to argue with you i was just stating my opinion on the matter.

i been playing since 1.5
    thats cool and all but i actually remember the same thing happening to rico where everyone thought he was hacking too

6. Default

cloud: dont know where i said or even hinted that i bait my teammates

D-monic, thx man. means a lot.

i guess though evry1 forgot the times i did absolutely horrid, i must off been toggled off though.

CO, no not all those kills were sound kills, nor did i even mention such. i said i use my sound and radar a lot. of course i cant use my sound when i awp a guy at double doors from t spawn on d2.

i dont have troubles with you guys, but it seems like evry1 has a problem with me, i dont know why. dual, coming into ur forums all cocky? i was being cool, and trying not to start any crap. but from the moment i have come in here, u seemed to be pissed at me for no reason. so im not gonna try kissing ur ass, nor anybody elses.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    yea i know ny im no noob to the game...but good players also know where the enemies are because of radar, and being able to predict based off of that has alot to do with this game. this would be like me saying its not fair because the split second i come around the corner NY awped me in the head, but i know its cause you play alot and know the maps well...anyways i wasn't tryin to argue with you i was just stating my opinion on the matter.

i been playing since 1.5
    thats cool and all but i actually remember the same thing happening to rico where everyone thought he was hacking too
    To correct you on the Rico matter, EVERYONE DIDN'T THINK HE HACKED. If you read the forums on the hacking accusations on Ricochet it clearly shows that most of us disagreed that he hacked including myself. There's a BIG difference between Ricochet and this guy. Oh were you in the server last night when this guy was playing in the Pub ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    To correct you on the Rico matter, EVERYONE DIDN'T THINK HE HACKED. If you read the forums on the hacking accusations on Ricochet it clearly shows that most of us disagreed that he hacked including myself. There's a BIG difference between Ricochet and this guy. Oh were you in the server last night when this guy was playing in the Pub ?
    yea i was there last night and i was there when rico got banned ...i was talking about everyone in the server was saying he was hacking and thats why he got banned. i know everyone disagreed in the forums, but anyway yeah scope didn't bother me last night he was bothering everyone else i ve played with him like 5-10x and normally he does that good so i wasn't thinking nothing about it

anyways if my opinions are gonna cause problems then ill just stop posting them

9. Default

we'll if you been playing long as you say was D-monic you would know that CO is right about hiding wallshacks.Experience players are good at hiding them.You have 3 IBIS member admin and some regulars who all agree that he wallhacks This guy has been unbanned before only because no demos.So your opinon of the demo and his so called Cal Experience is not gonna help him at all. Playing in Cal does not mean everyone in there is elite players, my dear Friend XC SCOPE And also does not mean they don't hack either.