Thread: SO confused!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default SO confused!

idk what happened. i got banned today at 8:52pm and evidently it was a voteban according to my buddy who was in there with me. i dont know how long its for but just incase its a perma ban, im posting anyways. i was sucking with my rifles so i picked up an awp deag combo for 2 and at the end of the 2nd round i got votebanned.

STEAM_0:0:8156092

2. Default

Look in the Ban Request.

3. Default caught walling

sorry unscope you were caught wall hacking, and 4 ROUNDS WERE CAUGHT ON DEMO..... any questions i got answers ZERO....... THIS DUDE IS COLD BUSTED NICE TRY UNSCOPE I KINDA LIKED YOU...... NO MORE... PLEASE ZERO DO NOT LET HIM BACK IN.........UNCLE JUNE

4. Default

I posted 2 demos in the ban request section of him after recording them at the request of Uncle June.

I have not looked at them yet with the wireframe turned on yet though.

I can tell you though that when he (unscope) was running around, he was staring 'at' walls almost the entire time.

AT some points, I think he was using sound to hear footsteps approaching in combination with radar but I can't say for sure. Other times, it was just not on the up and up from what I can tell.

More than 1 admin thought he was walling.

Hitman, NY CO, Uncle June to name a few...

5. Default

Play mat_wireframe 1

Its amazing how in the very first round not even 15 seconds in, you kill Rev while he was ocming from Short A and you were looking that way, way before that flash even came out.

Coincidence? Watch both demo's

B tw since I always wanted to say this,

YOUR OUTA HERE

6. Default

I reviewed the demos also using mat_wireframe 1 and it pretty much shows him wallhackin. Again, they will have to be reviewed by Zero or Jigsaw to give the final say. Hopefully they will be convinced this time of his bs wallhacking.

7. Default

im on my laptop now which doesn't have CS on it. I can't watch the demo's until tomorrow night when i play again...

If the demo's are conclusive should someone send them to SteamBans?

8. Default

You see just when you thought it was safe again, boom caught red handed, it was a matter of time before you was caught, been watching you closley since you been unbanned the first time.