okay so today i saw a porsche 911 carrera 4s (i jizzed my pants), an evo x (jizzed my pants), and like 3 sti's (jizzed my pants multiple times) so it has been an amazing day. if it were possible, i would literally jizz on the sti's, and the porsches exhaust notes. you may be asking yourself why i say "jizzed my pants." yes, i was freeballing so i literally jizzed in my pants. thats beside the point. the point is i saw three of my favorite cars today and i decided i would make a thread for favorite cars.

post three of your dream cars with up to three pics of each. please be mature and do not post stupid pics of tricycles, old beat up cars, or anything stupid like that. please be serious or do not post at all. i dont want this thread to end up like most of the other threads.

ill start with the porsche 911. i love every variation of this car because there is about ten million different variations of it.
if i had the money i would buy a porsche 911 gt3 in porsche gt3 green.

heres an orange one

the ass isnt as fat as i like my asses but its still great because its behind this car

second is the evo x. i might be falling into the dark side because im a suby guy but i dont care because the x is a sexy car and its growing on me.
heres one at the track. sexyyy.

storm trooped out.

amazing.

the third im going to post is my all time favorite car: the subaru impreza wrx sti. i like any model year but i happened to post the 08+ model.