Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse: <maynard><ibis.a>

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ACER View Post
    nah man its based on you being a fucking pussy who thinks you know what you doing in life

your just a jackass who abuses his admin powers

and im not the only one saying it theres more ppl

then u call me a lier, fuck you

grow some balls and learn to be a admin then reply
    already told ya. I'm done arguing with you.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    already told ya. I'm done arguing with you.

Funny.

You'll be getting another abuse thread from an admin with a demo and a screenshot.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

you are the one arguing trying to prove innocent when you are the dumbest noob to feel like a fucktard

4. Default

you are the one arguing trying to prove innocent when you are the dumbest noob to feel like a fucktard
    hey acer regardless if maynard was right or wrong for his actions, doesn't mean you go disrespecting an admin. that's not up to you to decide if what he did was right or wrong. that is up to ZERO.

so stop posting and making this a bigger deal than it needs to be.

disrespecting an admin is a bannable offense and if you keep it up you might also receive a ban.

oh and ps autumn is a skank
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    oh and ps autumn is a skank
    You're so mature.

:3

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

well man, its a part of life,
    if i get disrespected im fucking disrespecting you regardless if you are the president

soo if i get disrespected, im disrespecting right back, im not going to get dicked around here...

7. Default

well man, its a part of life,
    if i get disrespected im fucking disrespecting you regardless if you are the president

soo if i get disrespected, im disrespecting right back, im not going to get dicked around here...
    well if you want something to happen to maynard, than I suggest you follow the rules ZERO has in place. this isn't a democracy you know, its a dictatorship with ZERO leading the way.

and seriously why are you taking it so seriously, if an admin is just randomlly kicking you, there are 3 other servers you can play on of IBIS, the PUB, GG and ZM.

8. Default

first of all

its fucking annoying im getting kicked 4 times in a row and being threatened by some dude who thinks hes a CEO of a top company, and feels like hes doing something good in life. thats really annoying and hes on my case
    i dont need to play on any other server you listed i choose to play in this one bcuz i like playing in that server

i dont need someone admin abusing and kicking me out constantly for no damn reason

thats messed up, zero should do something about this, bcuz it isnt fair at all

9. Default

first of all

its fucking annoying im getting kicked 4 times in a row and being threatened by some dude who thinks hes a CEO of a top company, and feels like hes doing something good in life. thats really annoying and hes on my case
    i dont need to play on any other server you listed i choose to play in this one bcuz i like playing in that server

i dont need someone admin abusing and kicking me out constantly for no damn reason

thats messed up, zero should do something about this, bcuz it isnt fair at all
    why the fuck would I wanna be CEO of best buy?? that shit is just whacked, if the SEC ever came a knocking, the CEO would be the first to go.

oh and just incase you don't know what the SEC is, its the Security and Exchange Commission. they are the enforcer for the government when it comes to money.

oh and I'm just trying to help you out, but if you don't want it than fine by me. I'll just go back to making fun of autumn and her non baby maker body.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    well if you want something to happen to maynard, than I suggest you follow the rules ZERO has in place. this isn't a democracy you know, its a dictatorship with ZERO leading the way.

and seriously why are you taking it so seriously, if an admin is just randomlly kicking you, there are 3 other servers you can play on of IBIS, the PUB, GG and ZM.
    the kicking was not random. he was informed that he has 5 hours or so still on his active ban and was told 2 return at that time or anytime after that. then was kicked. also all this was explained 2 him the night prior when he was told at 10-11 pm pacific that he's not 2 return till "this time tomorrow" I even was nice and gave him the option 2 leave on his own will till then instead of just being a dick and 1 day banning him for the time. everything I did was justified, and the log will prove it all.

Maynard - The WCS Guy