Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitman APP

1. Default Hitman APP

In game Name: Hitman

Weapons of Choice: Duelies, M4 and AK

Maps: Nipperhouse, Dust 2, Italy and Aztec

Reason for App: Ive always wanted to be in IBIS ever since I started playing on this server almost 2 years ago (dont quote me on this). I know I fucked up in the past by hacking and letting all of you guys down, but this is something I want to be a part of.

Experience: I have done some Cal matches with Whyt and his crew. Not a pro but im still learning everyday. (Some points I went 10-0 in 3 rounds :P)

Contact Info:
    [email protected]

Steam Friends: hitman

A little about me: Update as of May 18, 2009 I am now a residential Funeral Director in the great state of New York!!!

I love to drive around in my Acura MDX and my newly acquired Nissan Maxima (in the process of pimping it out). Love to play CS when I have a chance and I especially love watching Anime like Bleach, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy, Berserk, and many others.

----- Update as of July 09, 2009 Acura and Nissan are gone in the dumps. now drive in a Ford Explorer.
    Last edited by Hitman; 07-08-2009 at 11:56 PM.

2. Default

good luck with your app

3. Default

Good peoples. People make mistakes and move on. I think you have done well ever since you came back to the IBIS servers. You have my vote.

4. Default

Never realized that this was the same Hitman from before. Thought you were gone for good and this was someone else with a similar name.

5. Default

Good luck with your app man....see you out there!!

Peace

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Good peoples. People make mistakes and move on. I think you have done well ever since you came back to the IBIS servers. You have my vote.
    He never left. lol

7. Default

Technically I did for a while lol

8. Default

OMG i never knew it was you hitman!

9. Default

I told you in game that I was hitman lol

10. Default

Hitman was the first person I talked to on CSS ever, back in the zombie days, hes' good people. People make mistakes then you move on

Good luck on the app!
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif